Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

WW3 Has Started.

US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN HOLD ON TIGHT ! - YouTube

This is why I scream all day long about preparedness Even if it gets old and annoys people. Its for certain our congress is all bought and paid for, and we are going into ww3. THIS is it, Every one stay safe and try to protect your families.
    Trip06 Reviewed by Trip06 on . WW3 Has Started. US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN HOLD ON TIGHT ! - YouTube This is why I scream all day long about preparedness Even if it gets old and annoys people. Its for certain our congress is all bought and paid for, and we are going into ww3. THIS is it, Every one stay safe and try to protect your families. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

WW3 Has Started.

I find this all Very Lulzy seeing how we here in the USA are sitn on 100's of nukes, Bio and chemical warfare agents, 100's of nuclear powerplants(which all of a sudden a bunch seem to be malfuntioning and poluteing out enviorment recently coincidently at the same time.)

No declareation of war anymore, Its all about Commities and sidefreakshow politics and smoke and mirrors.

WW3 Has Started.

the title of this thread is a little misleading mister..

it sounds like progress rather than war regarding relations with Iran..

this is fox too, btw

WW3 Has Started.

What part of the congress speech didnt you hear about the US useing military action to Stop Iran? Did Fox Put the words in the congressmans mouth or write them down on the resolution? did Fox create the bipartison commite? coincidently just in the same time frame of Israel planning an attack this spring on Iran(they actually said they ARE going to) just saying...

WW3 Has Started.

defend fox.. They said the US would support the Un with military force if Iran does not comply with reasonable guidelines and expectations.. and it sounded like Iran was considering it. Everyone hears what they want to, myself included but you have to admit this is a far cry from the United states declaring War on Iran.

not saying it won't happen, or won't turn into a deceleration of war, but this report.. and at this current time it doesn't seem to be.

also, even then.. ww3 has started, really?

all I'm saying is your titles are misleading.. If people want to be taken seriously, their information has to be factual and realistic, or its taken comically.. which I'm sure is not your goal.

WW3 Has Started.

I cant read the future. so saying this and this and that are going to happen seems abit prefuctionary.

WW3 Has Started.

fuk politix

[align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

WW3 Has Started.

Me think Iran will collapse sometime. Dunno when. To many young minds with technology who do not like living under the rightest religous nutjob regimes in world. Tehran suffer Napolean Complex.

I do support overthrow of entrenched dictators in region.#Homms. Assad shooting women and kids in streets as I write these words.

WW3 Has Started.

^ yeah, Lulz, I think your right about Iran. I see it going out with whimper not ww III. I'm not opposed to arming the people in Syria or Iran and letting them overthrow their various thugs, etc.. I draw the line when they start talking about 'boots on the ground' and shit, tho.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast