Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1757 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

WW3 Has Started.

Its why the collapse will be neccesary and very painful too. The people living in major cities that are so used to the government doing everything will be hit the hardest. I recommend at the least city people try to move out to the suburbs and commute to work till this thing works itself out. At least if it crashes they will be in area that can have a sustainable lifestyle. Its just a fact, we're going to have to learn to to do more with with less. Amerika is an unsustainable lifestyle. Too much consumming and polution. We're too spoiled. And a financial collapse is the only thing that MIGHT wake the people up. The majority of course will be screaming for help from the very government that they have grown to hate. Crime will continue to escalate as people fight to survive We've had an enormous amount of increase in murders here in Washington state and we're usually pretty quiet here. People are beginning to go batshit crazy from the incessant drive at any costs of the capitalist system of growth. Infinite growth is impossible on a finite planet. The only remaining question is will we pollute ourselves to death first or will we use up all of our remaining natural resources in the continued drive for wealth?

WW3 Has Started.

Most likely pollute ourselves to death. If a societal structure falls apart there wont be anyone to keep the 100's on nuclear reactors across this country from over heating and melting down...DAMN SON....EPIC fucking biohazard...Nuclear energy is nice to milk but I dont think any off the people who pushed for it thought about modern limp wrist society falling apart one day...THIS world has gone insane in the just the last 75 years with all the "advancements" of technology...It was cool when it was just simple as bullets and food.

WW3 Has Started.

Maybe we're just not meant to progress any further? Maybe we're just an evolutionary deadend. Maybe capitalism has held back innovation so bad that we can't innovate our way out of this corrupt system we have now. Certainly nothing is going to change in Amerika in the next 4 years because we are going to lack leadership.
    If history is any indicator I imagine the US has hit its peak as all cultures eventually do and then they start to decline as we spread ourselves too thin. Too much money leaving the country because of fake wars and a fake financial system. And rich people are very mobile so it really does no good to tax them any more because they'll just move to a country that benefits them. Middle class Amerika has been in decline for over 40 years as all the good jobs left the country and inflation kept rolling along.

WW3 Has Started.

Horse & buggy and muzzleloaders were only ~150 years ago out of our 6,000 years of human history on earth...and Most people are walking around with their heads in the sand. The next 50 years of my life will be very interesting to say the least.

5.   Advertisements

WW3 Has Started.

I think even the next couple of years are going to be pretty interesting. I tell kids to pay attention a little because we are living in historic times. The 60's were pretty historic but I think the 60's will pale in comparrison to what we're about to go through.

WW3 Has Started.

Not a damn thing is going to happen..... Congress won't add another war budget for Iran.......Shit i wouldn't go over even if they paid me

WW3 Has Started.

At this point, Obama will try anything to get re-elected lol.

WW3 Has Started.

Obama is going to have to pander to his base which means he''ll be pushing more programs for the poor and middle class. It wouldn't even surprise me if he started lieing about legalizing cannabis again just to suck in some more suckers. This time liberals should force him to put his signiture where his mouth is before they vote for him. If he says he's going to legalize cannabis then tell him to get out his pen and sign anexecutive order. he's been signing a shitload of those that have harmed Amerikan society so maybe sign one thats beneficial.

WW3 Has Started.

Too many people are still making too much $$$$ from marijuana being illegal for anything to change. William Randolph Hearst really screwed us eh?! :jointsmile:

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLzBoaT
    At this point, Obama will try anything to get re-elected lol.
    Don't they all....:stoned:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast