Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1248 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

WW3 Has Started.

I'll second that Amen!! lol brilliant :hippy:

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    They don't need to buy anything. They have so much extra cash that they buy US bonds because it was considered reasonably safe, but as economies are collapsing they're moving a lot of that money that they were spending on bonds into gold instead and also investing heavily in oil or anything that generates power.
    I too believe that Israel isn't stupid enough to attack Iran. It would be suicide. But the problem is there are religious radicals in there government that want to see bible prophesy fullfilled. As long as they keep those kind of people away from the button they'll be ok.
    And if you see not attacking as letting your people possibly face another Holocaust by nuclear missle, if I were Jew, Im coming no matter what. Lulz, Israel has faced a much tougher fight before. And the PM of Israel said as much last night on C-span. Something is brewing, besides the iranian peaceful nuclear plants lulz.

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLzBoaT
    And if you see not attacking as letting your people possibly face another Holocaust by nuclear missle, if I were Jew, Im coming no matter what. Lulz, Israel has faced a much tougher fight before. And the PM of Israel said as much last night on C-span. Something is brewing, besides the iranian peaceful nuclear plants lulz.
    This is not the same world when Israel regained its country. They won't be fighting just one country. If Israel is stupid enough to attack first they will be isolated by a lot of countries in the west. I imagine the UN would start proceedings to place sanctions on Israel. But thats the least of Israel's problems. They are surrounded by arabs. There's only one way that ends. But then its bible prophesy, it must be fullfilled.

4.   Advertisements

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    This is not the same world when Israel regained its country. They won't be fighting just one country. If Israel is stupid enough to attack first they will be isolated by a lot of countries in the west. I imagine the UN would start proceedings to place sanctions on Israel. But thats the least of Israel's problems. They are surrounded by arabs. There's only one way that ends. But then its bible prophesy, it must be fullfilled.
    As opposed to the 6 day war where they battled Egypt,Syria, AND Jordan? In 1967 Israel surrounded by Arabs as well? And Israel outsmarted, outmanuvered, and destroyed all three. At the same time.

Please explain what UN (LULZ) sanctions have done to prevent war anywhere? Ever. Congo? Rwanada? Sierra Leon? Darfur? Bosnia? Iran,lulz,i know where i put my dinero.

WW3 Has Started.

UN cant even secure their own web browsers for gods sake. Code bloat idiots lulz.

WW3 Has Started.

smoke something greeny and relax.

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck
    smoke something greeny and relax.
    Trolololol lol lol lol.

WW3 Has Started.

Any war is acceptable for our future. So it should be avoided.

WW3 Has Started.

When you have more of a war machine than every other country on the planet combined there's going to be an incentive to use it. Our constitution only guaranteed a defensive military not an offensive military. The only way to slow our military growth is to crash the economy, a simple bank run would do it. Not going to happen of course because nobody really seems to care. We;ll just continue to trump up reasons to go to war.

WW3 Has Started.

The problem is we cant tank the economy, Its not like it was back in the 20's We have soooo many more people then there were in those days and SOOOO many less self reliant living..Man Some of the stories you can hear about it, MY own grandparents were small time farmers even(They didnt have a tractor) but were some what living off the land and they had Cardboard walls for insulation and ate lard spread on bread. Those days were no JOKE. Millions of people commited suicide, People living 8+ in a one bedroom apartment, 30% unemployment in the country, People standing in soup kitchen lines ALL DAY for a meal...Our country is ten times worse than those days. Hardly anyone practices those skills of food preservation and Gardening anymore. It will be suicide for this country. Crime will be like nothing ever seen before. This is just fact. The only way we coulda solved this Is If we got some truely Honest person in Government Like RON PAUL and Rand Paul were sposed to be and turn this country around. Well Now it appears they are selling out as well....Deep Down I knew they werent going to save us. We can only save ourselves, We need to ALL start going back to the land to various degrees. When we dont need the government they cant tell us what to do.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast