Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

WW3 Has Started.

I dont think Israel will mop the floor with Iran with out the UN and USA so easily, Dosnt Iran have the 4th largest standing Army on the face of the Earth?

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip06
    I dont think Israel will mop the floor with Iran with out the UN and USA so easily, Dosnt Iran have the 4th largest standing Army on the face of the Earth?
    You think half those "Kids" in army for Iran will stand and fight? Me think not. Iran Navy still sticking homemade C-4 (anyone pass college chem can make) to fiberglass motorboats. Israel (who make many mistake dont get me wrong) army crazy and dont give shit. They not big like US or China Or Russia, they are not held to same standards and get away with way more lulzy type Ops. And when you wonder if your family has been blown up by Crazy religous Iranians who say they want to every week at public prayers, you tend to be a tad ruthless.

3 weeks tops. Israeli Intelligence already fucking up Iran IN country already,thousands of Mossad in Tehran. Iran Weak. China all talk. And Russia cant stop stealing from itself. Who knows, me glad I live in different nation with different laws than America or Middle East. Masses being bamboozeled.

3.   Advertisements

WW3 Has Started.

American also be suprised at Iranian and Hezbollah military vehicles and soldiers all over Caracas and border towns working with Zetas Drug Cartels. In plain sight. Me see all time. Heads up.

WW3 Has Started.

The worst thing that Russia and China could do is we or Israel attacks Iran is to sell all our US bonds. That would tank the dollar. Really doubt russia or china will involve itself it a war with Israel other than to sell Iran weapons. If Israel decides to be stupid and attack Iran they will lose what little respect they had in the international community. Not that they care but it would probably lead to some sanctions from the UN.

WW3 Has Started.

Russia said they WILL attack if Iran is attacked. They said this way back when we invaded Iraq.

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    The worst thing that Russia and China could do is we or Israel attacks Iran is to sell all our US bonds. That would tank the dollar. Really doubt russia or china will involve itself it a war with Israel other than to sell Iran weapons. If Israel decides to be stupid and attack Iran they will lose what little respect they had in the international community. Not that they care but it would probably lead to some sanctions from the UN.
    China can threaten to dump their US Treasury bonds but really .. what else are they gonna buy? Isreal is not going to attack Iran. If they were they wouldn't be talking about it in advance they would just launch their missles and not say a word, but I really don't see that happening ever. :twocents: the new war is the tech war like Stux code.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

WW3 Has Started.

Sanctions by UN? Wow, that would deter me from protecting me peoples from a 2nd Holocaust or Nuke strike lulz. Maybe NATO can help or the African Union which watches as Syrians are gunned down in streets. Israel will do as it sees fit to protect itself I assume, like any other nation would. Israels got some dirt, but it no punk.

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    China can threaten to dump their US Treasury bonds but really .. what else are they gonna buy? Isreal is not going to attack Iran. If they were they wouldn't be talking about it in advance they would just launch their missles and not say a word, but I really don't see that happening ever. :twocents: the new war is the tech war like Stux code.
    They don't need to buy anything. They have so much extra cash that they buy US bonds because it was considered reasonably safe, but as economies are collapsing they're moving a lot of that money that they were spending on bonds into gold instead and also investing heavily in oil or anything that generates power.
    I too believe that Israel isn't stupid enough to attack Iran. It would be suicide. But the problem is there are religious radicals in there government that want to see bible prophesy fullfilled. As long as they keep those kind of people away from the button they'll be ok.

WW3 Has Started.

Who Cares! Im gonna grow my weed untill the walls cave in from all the bombing. I'm just happy growing. :thumbsup:

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSCIFER
    Who Cares! Im gonna grow my weed untill the walls cave in from all the bombing. I'm just happy growing. :thumbsup:
    amen, brother.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast