Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

WW3 Has Started.

Obama is putting enormous pressure on Israel not to fire the first shot. If it starts the world economy will completely tank as Iran closes down the strait. The whole world economy is based on the availability of cheap fossil fuels. A lot of countries need Iranian oil and the rest of the oil that goes through that strait.
    If you're in the military, get out as soon as possible. If troops are sent to Iran they will be nothing but cannon fodder. It will be like northern Afghanistan. No one has ever won a war with the Pashtuns.

2.   Advertisements

WW3 Has Started.

Lulz, me pay to watch on video Iranian Navy (LULZY) close Straight. That so funny it hurt me side. No more. GOOD one. Iranian,lOlZ,boats,LolZ, navy? Argentina have better chance LOLZ.

WW3 Has Started.

When it happens, Tehran falls 3 weeks. Maybe sooner.

WW3 Has Started.

Anons and its followerz getting paWned and V&ned all over world and IRC today.

Then Stratfor punked them (last night) with phony indictment of ultimate fame seeker Julian Assange that WIKILEAKS ran with and published. U mad Bro? Lulz.

WW3 Has Started.

what?

WW3 Has Started.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLzBoaT
    Lulz, me pay to watch on video Iranian Navy (LULZY) close Straight. That so funny it hurt me side. No more. GOOD one. Iranian,lOlZ,boats,LolZ, navy? Argentina have better chance LOLZ.
    yeah, no offense to Iran or anything but ... In that video above I cracked up first when the Japanese Transformer Robot Landing crafts stormed Russia and second when they decribed the "Iranian Air Force Priority Target" planning as they prepared for the USAF to arrive. not sure which one is more believable. :jointsmile:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

WW3 Has Started.

Yeah...but If we attack Iran, Russia is deff not going to stand by and let it happen. I dont think the world of Islam is going to either. If it goes, The rest of the world will be dragged into it to some degree or another in MO. Yeah ill back down on the Titles.

WW3 Has Started.

Iran does not need a navy to close the strait. One RPG would do it. If Iran is attacked the rest of the middle east will explode. Fuel prices everywhere will skyrocket and kill any chance of an economic revival. Capitalism requires fossil fuels more than anything else.

WW3 Has Started.

Russia have it own problem at home....200,000 protest in Putin hometown last week. Russia is not the once mighty U.S.S.R. that enslaved and murdered its own people by the million just a a few decade ago. Russia will blab and blah and help radar in Tehran. And the king of plastic garbage, China, do nothing either. Maybe say from safety in Beijing that America is meanies, but they say that for 100 years, who cares. Developed world love America.

Me encourage the Iranian to shoot 1 (ONE) RPG into gulf....whoa. I respectfully disagre, Iran WEAK and slow, Israel dust them up 3 weeks. If that.

WW3 Has Started.

I agree with everybody in this thread. Lulz, I think you were on target when you mentioned the science and engineering students in Iran, they will probably be the end of the Mullahs or whatever they are, not nukes. same with Russia. it is human nature to be free and independent. it will be the force of nature that free's Iran and Russia. :twocents: but that said, greed is powerful force of nature too and war profiteering is big business so who knows what will happen in the mid east.

Of course it hasn't worked for the Chinese yet or the North Koreans, altho some progress with Ill jr. seemed to have happened today. I didn't vote for Obama but repubs are going to have tuff fight against him in my opinion, unless they nominate the one non-statist, real constitutionalist, Ron Paul.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast