Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tipp/limk growers

Wow thats a lovely mixture of some pretty good weed you have growin haha! where do ye order yer weed online? ya them rules will be stuck by...theres 4 of us in on this and we have agreed if one person lets our little secret known then the remaining 3 have the right to kick the shite out of them haha only way to do it!

As i said there is 4 of us so we will be chippin in a few punt each so we plan on gettin a MH 400 or 600 watt light, build a grow room within an unused room, gonna build it 5ft x 5ft and bout 6ft high, we'l let them veg for a while and den throw more money in and build an exact same box beside but get a 400 or 600 Hps light. We also thinkin of upin our plant count to 8 and tryin a vertical grow, been readin bout them and they seem very efficient for yield.
    Reading all these posts i see all the americans talkin bout fox farms and stuff....what soils and nutes did ye use here in ireland for indoor?? unfort i couldn get into your grow journal Silent Lep so would u mind postin me some info on wat ye done bout ventalation and odur control :jointsmile:

people on this are heros for info...sound again lads :rastasmoke: happy smokin

2.   Advertisements

tipp/limk growers

I got my seeds from the Rhino Seed company. Very discrete and arrived in good time. Check out feminisedseeds on the rhino seed website. Some good ones there.

Buy some emergency blankets off eBay to line the walls. They are made off 100% mylar (95% reflective) and only cost €1. You could fill your 5x5x6 room for €5.

When I buy soil I buy a bunch of different things.

'Potting soil' (40%) Brown Gold can be bought in any garden centre, think it's 2 x 75L for €15. Try Woodies
    'Compost' (10%)
    'Moss peat' (10%
    'Top soil' (10%
    'Worm Castings' (10%)
    'Perlite' (20%)

You can check out my grow in this site under 'indoor growing', "Testing the Pro-Grow 260 LED Light"

I use a good, in-line, Speed Controlled, centrifugal extractor fan in-line with the Can9000 carbon filter.
    I bought the carbon filter from some guy that owns a legit hydroponic shop in Ireland. Think it cost me €70 but worth every single cent...
    The reason I have the extractor on a speed control is because the carbon scrubber works better on a low speed. Its on the lowest setting and it works perfect even in full bloom.
    You could be standing right beside my grow tent and not smell a single thing. You will need good ventilation to keep the humidity down as carbon scrubbers become less useful in excessive humidity and stop working altogether in very high humidity. You might even have to take the scrubber out to dry if you let humidity get too high for too long, be careful. A good carbon scrubber is a stealth growers best friend !

Good luck with it, and be sure your friends stay quiet... Your grow already isn't a secret as 4 people know ! I wouldn't bother going in with friends like that. The person who has the grow room is the one taking all the risk... He is the guy the cops will want, not the others. I grow quietly and discretely in my house. My closest friends don't even know about what I do.

All they know is that I have a supply of high grade weed, I keep the suppliers name close to my chest !

Have fun then and don't get caught stupidly !

tipp/limk growers

Cool i like the emergency blanket idea, great call :thumbsup:
    Good info with da soil, i needed that...you use same mixture whole way tru from small pot to big pot? When growing you find it better to transfer just once or do you do it twice?? And say i have my soils sorted and my plants are coming along nice by just using water alone and the soil mixture, do you eventually add any liquids or stuff to the water to help the plants?

K i had a look at the carbon filters on Dublinindoorgardening.com, as they go up in price what does it mean do you know? Is it the life span of the carbon filter OR would it be for say the bigger grow, meaning stronger smell, hence needing a big ass carbon filter... any idea haha?

oh and ventalation....we had a little brainstorm and taught up some ideas. This room will have a window like so we plan on leavin it open slighty and maybe taping netting over it to stop flies and shit comin in, then wen making our box we gonna put about 8 chimney like pipes on the box (up high and down low), using 2inch wavin pipes, and have the openings covered wit neting to stop da flies... i thinkin wit a few air holes like this enough can flow in and out of the box....and keep temps down. This is just an amateur idea and may not work, but jus puttin it out thier views??

ya man i know wat u mean wit da hole tellin friends and that but with these lads we all live together and we all smoke aaalot of weed haha so its a group taught that we do this, not jus my neck on the line hopefully no necks will get chopped tho, we'l be discreet.

thanks once again for your valuable input :rastasmoke: legend!

tipp/limk growers

Hey Weedathon. First of all let me say what a bad idea it is growing with 3 other people. Yell all be done for the whole thing for only a quarter of the harvest. My first grow i dont with a buddy who i thought could keep stump but it turns out he was still dealing from the house without my knowledge. Baggie and scales = jail so he fucked me over big time. Cut my losses and moved out before the 4 plants were even done. Also half of fucking Ireland knew. So if you are gonna do with your buddies make sure they all keep stump. Its hard to not talk about your lovely plants after a few drinks. Regarding your window, build a window box like seen here Step by Step Grow Room setup to harvest!! Awesome Video!!

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12