I have 7 plants that were grown indoors with CNS17 products with a few other goodies....big f-in problem so 20 were destroyed and i saved the few i have left. 3 different strands...2 different hybrids and 3 strawberry coughs. first week of flowering???i think....this is my first full grow. I need to know what other nutes and things that i need to do to make sure the flower process goes well....oh yea, forgot to mention that i had to bring them outdoors to flower...but where im at its nearly 12/12 whew! got lucky. now if this thing will let me throw up some pics maybe i can get a lil support. also, they have shot up another 6 inches since gone outdoors. well shit its not letting me attach the pix if anyone can help plez leme kno and ill send an email with the pics
spiznatch Reviewed by spiznatch on . !!!HELP!!! I have 7 plants that were grown indoors with CNS17 products with a few other goodies....big f-in problem so 20 were destroyed and i saved the few i have left. 3 different strands...2 different hybrids and 3 strawberry coughs. first week of flowering???i think....this is my first full grow. I need to know what other nutes and things that i need to do to make sure the flower process goes well....oh yea, forgot to mention that i had to bring them outdoors to flower...but where im at its nearly Rating: 5