Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What kinda bud is this?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting is this sativa or indica? and if so wat kinda strain? its got orange hairs.
    i felt hyper giggly, super high (took like 8 hits in 1 night outta a bong) took like 3 hits yesterday...maybe 5. today im feeling really shitty and stuff. legs are having slight spasms, feeling cloudy and dreamy...maybe this stuff is laced...
    freebird1 Reviewed by freebird1 on . What kinda bud is this? ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting is this sativa or indica? and if so wat kinda strain? its got orange hairs. i felt hyper giggly, super high (took like 8 hits in 1 night outta a bong) took like 3 hits yesterday...maybe 5. today im feeling really shitty and stuff. legs are having slight spasms, feeling cloudy and dreamy...maybe this stuff is laced... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What kinda bud is this?

any1?

What kinda bud is this?

Very hard to tell. Im growing big bud x northern light cross and by now there are plenty of orange hairs. Its quite normal for the pistils to go from white to orange/rusty.

I can see that the bud isnt very tight so I would say it was grown under weak/not very powerful light. Or it might be one of the lower buds.

You will still get trichomes but not as compact as when grown under an intense light.

The picture is slightly blurry too which makes it impossible to make a guess. I think it was the bong that made you feel so high. Try some in a joint and see how you get on.

Should be a little less intense when smoked in a joint.

Sorry I couldnt answer your question. It could be a sativa as the indicas are usually more compact. But the light is a factor as I mentioned. The high you describe would be more sativa.

Hope this helps

Take care

What kinda bud is this?

Hi Freebird, it has been my experience that a sativa (as stated by silent leprechaun) may cause areas of your body that are prone to a spasm have some. However, not the next day.

Often so many factors go into why a certain person can have different effects than another. Pre-existing health conditions contribute to what happens the next day. Just my observation.:rasta: pr

What kinda bud is this?

Nice pic.....not.

No one laces weed anymore, why waste the money?