Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Strains I've been smoking & reviews

Hey guys, just going to go through some of the strains of hash and bud I've been able to get a hold of recently. Please keep in mind I'm not a professional photographer nor do I own a camera, I just took these roughly on my iPhone and I know some of these pictures really suck. I apologise in advance :P

First up, the purple kush:
    Attachment 282680

Really interesting bud. Had a great, fresh scent and real lively green colour. When I broke up the nug I found hues of purple reminiscent through the platinum crystal caked bud. This stuff was literally caked with crystals. Everyone knows that the PK is a strong indica and this lived up to the hype. The proper amount of this will give you a body numbing relaxation and a good amount of it will put you right to sleep. This stuff is extremely potent and will drop the best of them like flies after smoking a fatty. I didn't have much of this, only a quarter. Personally I find it too narcotic, I prefer more functional, sativa highs.

Looks - 8/10
    Taste - 8/10
    Smell - 8.5/10
    High - 9/10

Pineapple:
    Attachment 282681

This strain is not to be confused with pineapple express. It is known only as pineapple. It is a indica/sativa mix (50/50) and it has a very fruity scent and taste. I tried a lot of this in my vape (SSV) and really got to experience the taste and aroma of this bud. At first I questioned why it was called pineapple, but the first hit of some freshly grinded pineapple in the vape tastes similar to canned pineapple. The taste and scent is very fruity, and the bowl smelled like frootloops after a few vape hits. Definitely one of my favourite buds ever in terms of taste.

Looks - 7/10
    Taste - 9.5/10
    Smell - 9.5/10
    High - 8/10

Limetree:

Attachment 282682

This is another fruity strain. The smell of this bud when its being grinded up or when it is in the vape is of a very very ripe lime that is still on the tree. Extremely pleasant smell. This bud is primarily sativa and produces a nice clean cerebral high. I don't have too much to say about this bud other than I liked it.

Looks - 7/10
    Taste - 8/10
    Smell - 9/10
    High - 7.5/10

Jack Herer:

Attachment 282683

The jack is one of my favourites if not my favourite for sure, definitely makes my top 3. This bud is great all around, nice fat buds, caked in crystals. The smell is very citrusy and very sweet. Very natural and organic scent to it. The taste is nothing out of the ordinary but the high that this bud produces is unreal. A little of this bud puts you into an energetic buzz, a lot puts you into a euphoric haze. Definitely a must have for any sativa lovers, gets me just where I want to be all the time.

OG Kush:

Attachment 282684

Only got to try this stuff in the vape. The OG buds look beautiful, covered with trichs. Sticky to the touch and smell very skunky and kush like. The taste is that typical dieselly OG taste. Very potent indica with a little extra kick. This stuff will give you an unreal body buzz that only a great OG Kush can provide.

Looks - 8/10
    Taste - 8/10
    Smell - 7/10
    High - 8.5/10
    Headband:

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...s/headband.jpg

Hands down the best looking buds I've ever had. Absolutely frosty, dense and sticky. This is one of the buds that has me second guessing the Jack Herer as my favourite bud. The headband is extremely potent and combines the energetic sativa rush from the sour diesel and combines it with the narcotic body buzz from the OG kush. This strain is called headband because when you hit a fat bong rip it literally feels like theres a headband strapped tightly on your forehead after. The taste is a very bitter, slightly sour one. My favourite hybrid strain for sure, unreal stuff.

Looks - 10/10
    Taste - 7/10
    Smell - 7.5/10
    High - 9.5/10

Sour Diesel:

Just got my hands on the sour diesel, just took these pics as I was writing this review. This stuff is crazy, I smoked a rimmer of it before my night class and I was bugging out the whole time. I swear this bud has caffeine in it because when you smoke it you instantly get a euphoric energetic buzz. It makes you extremely hyper. Another thing I noticed about this bud, is that for a sativa dominant strain it really produces profound physical effects as well. You definitely get some of that headband feeling as well as just a general feeling of physical wellness. Definitely a strain recommended to those who like to be very active while high, I bet you could run forever while buzzing on this stuff.

Maui Wowie Bubble:

This is a sativa dominant, pressed hash. It isn't bubble hash, the name is slightly misleading. This hash smells very fruity and a little bit skunky. Very good stuff, crumbles up into a nice consistency to put on top of your bowl or to have alone in a bowl. It is very easy to light and cherries nicely. It ashes pure white. The taste is very fruity, much like the smell. The high is definitely very hazy, hashy and trippy. Great hash for sure.

Looks - 8/10
    Taste - 9/10
    Smell - 9/10
    High - 8.5/10

Blue Cheese Bubble Hash:

This stuff is very much like the previous hash in terms of how it was made. It is not a bubble hash, but rather pressed resin. This hash is indica dominant and is made from the blue cheese strain of bud that is highly regarded in this area. This hash literally smells and tastes like blue cheese. This stuff is pretty soft and malleable, and also crumbles up nicely into bowls. This hash gives you an extremely strong body stone as well as a nice head rush.

Looks - 7/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Smell - 10/10
    High - 9/10
    Adevictus Reviewed by Adevictus on . Strains I've been smoking & reviews Hey guys, just going to go through some of the strains of hash and bud I've been able to get a hold of recently. Please keep in mind I'm not a professional photographer nor do I own a camera, I just took these roughly on my iPhone and I know some of these pictures really suck. I apologise in advance :P First up, the purple kush: 282680 Really interesting bud. Had a great, fresh scent and real lively green colour. When I broke up the nug I found hues of purple reminiscent through the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

:thumbsup:Interesting post and thanks for the good pictures and posts.:rasta: pr

thank for info interesting read. I liked the og kush when I had some a few months ago. But I think lemon kush is way better! I've heard good things about headband I would like to get some and blue cheese.