Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1515 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Where can I find him?

I was just thinking. A person can go to their favorite seed dealer and order designer seeds of one strain or another. What about his contribution? Is there a place I can order male pollen to cross sour white widow with his tutti fruity pollen?
    Is there such a thing as being able to order pollen so i don't have to risk growing one here and miss a pollen sack?
    thanks
    Gatekeeper777 Reviewed by Gatekeeper777 on . Where can I find him? I was just thinking. A person can go to their favorite seed dealer and order designer seeds of one strain or another. What about his contribution? Is there a place I can order male pollen to cross sour white widow with his tutti fruity pollen? Is there such a thing as being able to order pollen so i don't have to risk growing one here and miss a pollen sack? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Where can I find him?

I do not know of such a thing, and I would assume it doesn't really exist. For one it would be way too difficult to know forsure what you're getting for pollen, since it won't produce solid copies of your strain of choice due to the addition of the female traits. Also, I believe many seed companies like to keep a lot of their breeding supplies on lock down from the public. That way more and more people will continue to need their services, and also if they own something somewhat unique they don't run the risk of having it mass produced by other seed breeders. In the world of cannabis strains, theres many different kinds of each strain, and if there is a clear favorite out there owned by a certain seed company, then they wouldn't want to make it easy for you to replicate that for mass sale.

Thats just my thoughts on it, Im not gonna guarantee thats at all how it all works out, all I can guarantee you is that I have never heard of the ability to purchase pollen... Unless you want to buy some from any pesky males I find at a real reasonable rate, $500/g!