Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1440 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How do I become an advocate?

My friends and I got a ride to the pool hall, Mike and Dale asked us, do you want some as he passed the joint to us. We all partake of this funny looking cig., by the time we reached the pool hall, my friends had to go home, they couldn't handle the effects and shooting pool and playing Foosball and being around people.
    How I was feeling actually helped me feel relaxed and more in tune with what I wanted to do. It slowed me down enough to listen and relate to the things going on around me. I played the poolhall owner a couple of games, who by the way was our town Judge for ten years and prior to that he was our Sheriff.
    I would like to apply my life experiences to helping legalize it for people living with mental illnesses, along with other medical conditions. I have always used it for psychological reasons, it wasn't until a few months back my son recommended using it for my back pain, it did what pain pills couldn't do.
    To get it legalized, we will be going up against pharmaceuticals companys and alcohol companys who stand to lose billions should it be legalized. I have a very high level of creative skills and would like to put them to work.
    I live in Sacramento California and need help with finding direction to lobbying and becoming an advocate to legalizing it.
    Savanti Reviewed by Savanti on . How do I become an advocate? My friends and I got a ride to the pool hall, Mike and Dale asked us, do you want some as he passed the joint to us. We all partake of this funny looking cig., by the time we reached the pool hall, my friends had to go home, they couldn't handle the effects and shooting pool and playing Foosball and being around people. How I was feeling actually helped me feel relaxed and more in tune with what I wanted to do. It slowed me down enough to listen and relate to the things going on around me. I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How do I become an advocate?

Quote Originally Posted by Savanti
    My friends and I got a ride to the pool hall, Mike and Dale asked us, do you want some as he passed the joint to us. We all partake of this funny looking cig., by the time we reached the pool hall, my friends had to go home, they couldn't handle the effects and shooting pool and playing Foosball and being around people.
    How I was feeling actually helped me feel relaxed and more in tune with what I wanted to do. It slowed me down enough to listen and relate to the things going on around me. I played the poolhall owner a couple of games, who by the way was our town Judge for ten years and prior to that he was our Sheriff.
    I would like to apply my life experiences to helping legalize it for people living with mental illnesses, along with other medical conditions. I have always used it for psychological reasons, it wasn't until a few months back my son recommended using it for my back pain, it did what pain pills couldn't do.
    To get it legalized, we will be going up against pharmaceuticals companys and alcohol companys who stand to lose billions should it be legalized. I have a very high level of creative skills and would like to put them to work.
    I live in Sacramento California and need help with finding direction to lobbying and becoming an advocate to legalizing it.
    Hi their my name is Kevin I am a Director of a NORML chapter it is not easy becoming an advocate my NORML chapter represent all of the Sacramento/and all of the Sacramento Valley and North Eastern California,,,also their is American For Safe Access chapter in Sacrammneto,,if you would like info get a hold of me here..Kevin Gorman Executive Director High Sierra NORML:rastasmoke: