Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Starting Out of State how can i get help.

I know I can't do anything over night but i would like to know the steps need to be taken.
    I currently live outside of michigan but am looking into moving.
    Do I have to be a resident, if so whats the quickest way?
    I am going to rent at first and i do want to grow.
    i do plan on being a care giver and opening a dispensory down the road, btw whats going on with the lawsuit.

I would like to move to southern michigan. kalamazo area
    ANY information would be awsome.
    Lawyer, Doctor, Landlord.

I know cannibus helps with my crohns and is so far the only thing that, atleast relieves the pain.
    I am wanting to get my card sooner than later, my clock is ticking and i dont want every second to be in pain.

Thanks
    Daiv
    Daiv89 Reviewed by Daiv89 on . Starting Out of State how can i get help. I know I can't do anything over night but i would like to know the steps need to be taken. I currently live outside of michigan but am looking into moving. Do I have to be a resident, if so whats the quickest way? I am going to rent at first and i do want to grow. i do plan on being a care giver and opening a dispensory down the road, btw whats going on with the lawsuit. I would like to move to southern michigan. kalamazo area ANY information would be awsome. Lawyer, Doctor, Landlord. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Starting Out of State how can i get help.

Hey brother! Fellow Michigan resident right here. To answer your question: Do I have to be a resident? (YES! The MMJ laws are only provided by residents of the MMJ state.)
    \"And everybody wants to get some.. Sensimilla.\"