Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Being myself

Imagine a child being born with a mental condition, the mother said. "I could place you on the floor and that is where you would stay. You had very little affection which was only shown towards the family pets." Age six a near drowning erases memory, everything learned and the little bit of affection. A doctor tells the mother. Your son is retarded and there isn't any type of therapy for his condition. Would you like me to fill out papers so he won't have to attend school.
    When sitting in class there wasn't any mental abilities to connect with teacher or students or what was needing to be done in the classroom.They pasted him from grade to grade, it wasn't until in six grade he finally was taught how to read and write at age 14. It was at this time I was introduced to getting high, I didn't really feel anything except a clamness which helped me to stay in tune with what ever t was I was doing.
    Imagine being high while learning to read and write, except its not like being high from the psychological effect. It was like I finally connected with the things in the classroom. I used the stuff through school, my grades improved, I played sports and actually felt comfortable to socialize with friends, which was something I didn't do before. getting high.
    When I get high my brain seems to be more in tune with my mind and the things going on around me. I like to be out doing things, not stuck inside sitting around. I highly recommend parents look into sharing it with their teens living with Autism. It illiminates stress which is worse thing for the brain. Its very important the teenager be active doing things verses sitting doing nothing.
    Savanti Reviewed by Savanti on . Being myself Imagine a child being born with a mental condition, the mother said. "I could place you on the floor and that is where you would stay. You had very little affection which was only shown towards the family pets." Age six a near drowning erases memory, everything learned and the little bit of affection. A doctor tells the mother. Your son is retarded and there isn't any type of therapy for his condition. Would you like me to fill out papers so he won't have to attend school. When sitting in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Being myself

i know what your saying!! I find im more social when smoking too.

Being myself

Savanit if you notice we are all submitted to programming all the time since birth to know the truth marijuana in moderation I believe prevents the programming from working and we are relaxed and natural. We act like work wants us so we sell their product whatever it is or we act different or social at the grocery because we know people are not typically real as well. We smoke we then dont care nor feel the need to have an act.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook