Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1464 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Obarak Obama signs Sanctions on Iran

Quote Originally Posted by LuLzBoaT
    They made themselves irrelevant by acting like children, thus, they were treated as such. They cost $ and jobs, not saved. Epic Fail.

Iran is screwed, sanctions just by time. The un and the EU and rest of planet including Saudi Arabia,UAE,Kuwait,Turkey willl be secretly so happy that rright wing kooks in Tehran are dead when all is over. Like dust in wind.
    The OWS movement is kids, thats the point. All uprisings are usually initiated by the younger generations that see a loss of there future. The problem is there can't be one single message coming out of the OWS movement because there are just so many problems today.

Iran is laughing. They can close the strait any time they want if they get attacked but they have no need to. They are the worlds 3rd largest supplier of oil. They have already voluntarily shut off the tap to the UK and France. They already have countries that have stated they will buy oil from Iran. China, Greece, India, Pakistan, Japan are already on the list to buy any oil that the sanctioning states decide they don't want the oil. Its a sellers market. If you have oil it doesn't matter who you are someone is going to buy it. Israel needs to tuck its tail between its legs and shut the hell up about Iran. When was the last time Iran attacked another nation? When was the last time Israel did? Its evident who the real terrorists are.

2.   Advertisements

I think it also helps to have a generation of parents and grand parents that were 60's and 70's hippie generation and have been aware of whats up for decades and most raised their children with those very ideals. Gas will soon be a bargain at $6.00 per gallon. It's going to be a West vs. East scenario and it will be a free for all once resources start becoming hard to get. At even $5.00 a gallon for gas food prices will dramatically increase causing most people to choose between skipping a meal or paying the electric bill or rent or mortgage. You ain't seen noting yet. The stores only have three days worth of food on the shelves once the trucks stop running. Most people today cant even make a loaf of bread from scratch let alone make the noodles from scratch. So now your dealing with hungry desperate people. Do you feed them and risk becoming a food pantry for the destitute or do you turn them away and sleep with one eye open for fear of a midnight raid or an arson reprisal. We all know what we as human beings are capable of in desperate situations including cannibalism all we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And if all else fails you can spend several luxurious nights at camp FEMA. Where you will be inoculated against many diseases with antibiotics using mercury and full of cancer cells. oh yes lets not forget the GPS sub dermal tracking chip.
    That's OK don't worry. Survivor is on and it's almost baseball season. GO PIRATES !

That must make people feel better lulz.........a bunch of baby raised by whiny liberals who cant do anything for themself are gonna save everyone from East West war....me hope thats a joke.

If so scared, have your own garden,guns, and auto loaders. Anarchy for a little while be fun, and those without guns, will die. Cause those with guns will be in charge just like in all 3rd world countries. Come to S. America....you can use guns your own govt. gave to drug cartels....oh the irony. #HopeandChangeLulz

I wish site was safe to post pastebin or gibberjabber releases for the people to read for themselves. No secure but close. Syrian Govt. & Military creditcard #'s....me wonder how many Syrian and Iranian military people got dildos in mail this week courtesy of Syrian Govt Bwahahahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip06
    Do what we do best, Plant a Large Garden. Food prices are already climbing with the creep of inflation...anyone else notice alot of stuff at the store is getn smaller.. think they are trying to hide it from people.
    yeah, I agree, even for people who don't think this kinda shit could happen just think of how much grocery and energy costs are going up every year. I would really like to get off the grid and grow all my own food and herbs :jointsmile: just, for nothing else, to stop wasting money every month. not to mention being to survive a disaster or war or something.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    yeah, I agree, even for people who don't think this kinda shit could happen just think of how much grocery and energy costs are going up every year. I would really like to get off the grid and grow all my own food and herbs :jointsmile: just, for nothing else, to stop wasting money every month. not to mention being to survive a disaster or war or something.
    What if just buy gun, then strong arm yourself a garden. Its how survival mode works. The weak will be gone in 3 months.

because the gardener is liable to shoot back. :jointsmile:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Lol, ahh after meh own soul are we lol.
    Thats the Spirit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12