Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1930 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Please, read!!! need help.

This is the greatest challenge and fear of my life. I received a job offer and was told I have to take a pre-employment drug test: 35190N SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT at Quest Diagnostics.
    *last use 1/24/12
    *edibles, approx. 3 times a week, in the evening, and weekend at times.
    *started purchasing at home tests and passed them all, starting the next day after use (Firstcheck) passed 4, then ordered a lab one (labCorp), which I took on 1/27/12
    *continued to pass at home tests, on regular urine, not diluted.
    *on 1/30/12 received call from labcorp: I failed test, "LEVEL=55ng/ml"
    *purchased 15 NewMedDiagnostics at home tests: passed 6 (taking 2 a day, one with first void, and second test after work). Passed them all with variable levels of T line (some very faint, some clearer, but always a second line)
    *Took another LabCorp test today. results on Monday!
    NOT SURE what is going on??? Why am I passing all these home tests, and failed lab test??
    *female, mid-30's, 5.6, 139 pounds, sedentary job, but going daily to the gym. Healthy diet.
    PLEASE, tell me something? What should I expect with that 55ng/ML level? Is that THC-COOH level? Am I 3 times over the 15 cutoff? Please help!!!
    mygreatestfear Reviewed by mygreatestfear on . Please, read!!! need help. This is the greatest challenge and fear of my life. I received a job offer and was told I have to take a pre-employment drug test: 35190N SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT at Quest Diagnostics. *last use 1/24/12 *edibles, approx. 3 times a week, in the evening, and weekend at times. *started purchasing at home tests and passed them all, starting the next day after use (Firstcheck) passed 4, then ordered a lab one (labCorp), which I took on 1/27/12 *continued to pass at home tests, on regular urine, not Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

When taking home tests, always use the first void for each time.

There is no meaning attributed to the intensity of a line. Even synthetic urines, which contain no drug metabolites at all, can produce a faint line on an assay.

What should I expect with that 55ng/ML level? Is that THC-COOH level?
    Since youve obtained a quantitative value (55 ng), the answer is yes. An indicator that the confirmation GC/MS was performed. Immunoassays lack the ability to quantify and, being a non-selective methodology, recognizes all 31 metabolite concentrations instead of the metabolite concentration that matters the most (THC-COOH).

I am taking 2 a day, one on my first void, one after work, around 5 pm. Burnt toast, what is going on? What do you think?

Yes, I know. I am paying for these expensive lab tests myself, in prep for the real one. What I am trying to say is that the home tests ARE NOT reliable. I am passing them all on concentrated urine, yet my THC-COOH was 55ng/ml.

Burnt toast, from your experience, since I had a 55ng/ml of THC-COOH level a week ago, what are my chances to test negative in about 2 weeks??

What I am trying to say is that the home tests ARE NOT reliable.
    Dont be too quick to dismiss all home tests. Immunoassays used at the lab function on the same principle as home tests and are reliable enough to merit continued use by the labs.

Burnt toast, from your experience, since I had a 55ng/ml of THC-COOH level a week ago, what are my chances to test negative in about 2 weeks??
    Nobody can realistically answer that question for you. Each persons body is different and there are too many variables to take into consideration. Only periodic testing can give you that answer.

If you really want that job, you should seriously consider subbing, either with synthetic or a clean persons sample.

I passed Labcorp test, taken yesterday, 9 days since last use. I am waiting 10 more days and will go for the employer ordered test. Should be fine, right????

Congrats and thanks for letting us know! pr