Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1442 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

LED light is worth the money

Attachment 282393
    Adding an 11 wave length LED has made a noticable difference in the THC output on the plants under the light. I ended up with 4lbs of dried bud.
    mmjman Reviewed by mmjman on . LED light is worth the money 282393 Adding an 11 wave length LED has made a noticable difference in the THC output on the plants under the light. I ended up with 4lbs of dried bud. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

That one section under the LED's put up 4lbs? How long have you used the LED and when would you use it ? Thats pretty cool though!!!

I wish it was four under the light. It was 4 total with three 600watt hps and one 360 watt led. I use the led for flowering only, and I use it from start to finish. That harvest was 12 weeks ago, and today will be my sceond harvest using an LED. I have a combonation of MH and T5's in the veg/clone room.

How far are you keeping the LED from the tops of the plants? The picture looks like they are pretty close at the end of flowering.

I got a couple 120w leds a year ago, but one made my veg plants so unhappy that I just put them up on the shelf and did not even bother moving on to the flower side with them. Want to jump back into using them just in flower, but want to make sure I am not hurting my plants as the lights are pretty damn bright!

Appreciate your input.

Peace
    sittingone

I try to keep the light at least 12 inches above the plants, but there was one kind of close(ie 6") with no damage. When you get the light to close it will not burn like the HID, but cause a condition know as chlorosis. Chlorosis causes the plant to have a bleached look to them because of the lack of chlorophyl.

Perfect. Thanks!!

Damn right they are worth it. I believe now for sure. Nice grow