Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I cant believe it here [VABeach]

I'm from Nor Cal... Born San Jo, lived all over the bay, also the 209... and for real... its like people fear bud here... and O's aint cheap like I'm used too... I just wish there was cool ppl out here like I'm used to...
    TokesDaGanj Reviewed by TokesDaGanj on . I cant believe it here [VABeach] I'm from Nor Cal... Born San Jo, lived all over the bay, also the 209... and for real... its like people fear bud here... and O's aint cheap like I'm used too... I just wish there was cool ppl out here like I'm used to... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I cant believe it here [VABeach]

Just moved here from FL and i totally feel you. its so hard here to fond cool people. va beach is rough :wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by TokesDaGanj
    I'm from Nor Cal... Born San Jo, lived all over the bay, also the 209... and for real... its like people fear bud here... and O's aint cheap like I'm used too... I just wish there was cool ppl out here like I'm used to...

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook