Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1441 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Medical Strains

I don't know what the Kish is but Godbud has some great phenos to work with. I have a kickass Blue Dream I'm going to reverse. No matter what strains come along, people consistently tell me my Blue Dream and Sour Cream are their favorites. DNA's Sour Diesel x G13 Haze is a sweet tasting bud, not at all sour, and it's a favorite for daytime smoking. The Blue Dream for me is a perfect balance of indica knockout and sativa zing.

I like an Aurora Indica I picked up two years ago from seed. It's nice to know I'm the only one with access to this plant as I will be doing a ton of breeding projects with it. I may feminize the cut because it is that good. I just don't know if there are people out there who appreciate greasy, oily,rock hard buds of NL and Afghan genetics. By the way, NL is basically afghan that have been selectively inbred. Afghan or Pakistan kush plants seem to be the way of the future right now but I like the huge yields of elite buds, not tiny yields.

Remember.....the small yield doesn't make a strain elite. The quality of THC and CBD's, along with flavor and looks make a strain elite. And I have to tell you, a plant like this that produces many 100 gram colas is not one to pass up.

I thought of compromise, between all this turmoil of choosing the right strains to breed with, and there she emerged! The Deadhead OG male from Cali Connection crossed with my lemony skunk and cat piss flavored Aurora Indica and holy F$%#$#!!!! One of the most noticeable changes in the OG revolution is about to occur in Colorado. HUGE YIELDS ON KUSH PLANTS!!!!!!!!

2.   Advertisements

Best Medical Strains

That's what I m looking for. I can't wait to stop by your store when you consider to open a new store someday.

Probably, I'd rather to have MG Canna to be my caregiver or I'd have to surrend this and allow myself to become a puppet by Dr mankind

Keep me posted.. Be peace and be happy 420

Foxy420

Best Medical Strains

Hi guys,

I am trying to find out which strain is the best to make Rick Simpson Oil and where to buy the seeds.

Cheers

Nenad

Best Medical Strains

Can someone answer for me whether edibles (lozenges or dissolvable candies) are done by strain? I read above that Indica is good for muscle spasms, my issue is that I have chronic (daily) headaches and will be having minor brain surgery to correct the problem. I do not smoke and don't wish to, and post surgery, I won't be able to, so I am looking for something that would have serious pain relieving capabilities but that I would not have to swallow (no eating) or smoke. Any kind of head motion after will be very bad (this is my second surgery, so I am familiar) and I am trying to figure out what would best suit my needs. I want to be clear I am a total newbie at this, I know not a dang thing, so I am hoping to get advice from those who know and who really use it for medical, specifically pain, management purposes. Any help would be great.

Best Medical Strains

A.R. Give us a call or stop by. This is Ean posting but any of us are qualified to help you, especially Kayvan, Mike and Andy. We have been manufacturing edibles for over 2 and half years. Our current hard candy line is produced under Green Cross Colorado, which also makes Cannapunch, tinctures, edi-pure edibles, vape-relief cannmaizers (a fantastic and immediate relief option for you) and more products coming shortly.

Almost all of the products can be made to order strain specific. We will absolutely work with you to find which strain(s) work best for you without ever having to smoke a thing. One of our heavy Indicas, like Ultimate '91 ChemDawg, Gumbo or Reserva Privada would probably do the trick.

Best Medical Strains

Thanks Ean. How far in advance would you think I would need to order in order to have a special hard candy with a specific pain variety made up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12