She passed away, recently. I was away and my daughters' mother witnessed her have a nose-bleed, all over my bed, and, didn't mention it until I came home to see dried blood all over my cat's face. It stopped bleeding (my sheets and comforter have large blood-stains on them), but, it bled slightly about a week later. She quickly deteriorated and died. Kitty (Janie Neilpearta)'s pictures were interesting to some on this site.

No one has to say that they're sorry, but, if you truly want to remember, there may still be pictures (on this site). I know that some people enjoyed the pictures, as I was tempted to add more. Thanks, again.
beachguy in thongs Reviewed by beachguy in thongs on . Janie Neilpearta (for those who remember) She passed away, recently. I was away and my daughters' mother witnessed her have a nose-bleed, all over my bed, and, didn't mention it until I came home to see dried blood all over my cat's face. It stopped bleeding (my sheets and comforter have large blood-stains on them), but, it bled slightly about a week later. She quickly deteriorated and died. Kitty (Janie Neilpearta)'s pictures were interesting to some on this site. No one has to say that they're sorry, but, if you truly want Rating: 5