Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1711 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My construction time with my two- and one-year old daughters was abruptly ended...

when I had to bring the word "gravity" into the experience, and, then (while explaining it) remembered that some people, I live with, hate authority and, especially, teachers.

Ponder on how this is all possible. If I get any replies, I'm sure they will be interesting.
    beachguy in thongs Reviewed by beachguy in thongs on . My construction time with my two- and one-year old daughters was abruptly ended... when I had to bring the word "gravity" into the experience, and, then (while explaining it) remembered that some people, I live with, hate authority and, especially, teachers. Ponder on how this is all possible. If I get any replies, I'm sure they will be interesting. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My construction time with my two- and one-year old daughters was abruptly ended...

Are you referring to your significant other?

Yes, I was. :upsidedow