Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1510 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Cooling my vapor hits....help needed

Is it possible to cool down the vapor before you inhale it? I used to use ice in my bongs back in the old days but not sure how with a vaporizer, by the way I have an EZ Vape with two extra whips and nozzles that came with it. For me cooling the draw lessens the coughing. Any help would be appreciated. I am a cancer patient and coughing is the last thing I want to do. The herb is very high quality says the dispensary I go to an he says it's very mellow when hitting but it still gets me coughing by the second hit. I tried lowering and raising the temp but that doesn't work, cooling it off is what I need to do.

I have tried trapping the whip between frozen bags of pees with no luck, I could use some help here please? I have also heard of using an ice bong joined to the vaporizor but not real sure what that involves, man I just want a cooler hit so I don't coughâ?¦..help please?

Thanks in advance,

Oh, was also wondering how to add a signature to my posts, any help there would be greaty appreciated too.

OP
    one percenter Reviewed by one percenter on . Cooling my vapor hits....help needed Is it possible to cool down the vapor before you inhale it? I used to use ice in my bongs back in the old days but not sure how with a vaporizer, by the way I have an EZ Vape with two extra whips and nozzles that came with it. For me cooling the draw lessens the coughing. Any help would be appreciated. I am a cancer patient and coughing is the last thing I want to do. The herb is very high quality says the dispensary I go to an he says it's very mellow when hitting but it still gets me coughing Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cooling my vapor hits....help needed

You can hook up the whip to bong's downstem. It's not really too hard. Take the slide out. My old bong(RIP) was just the perfect size to wedge the whip inside the downstem. Not too hard, but you might have to get slightly creative with attaching it depending on the size of the bong.