Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1507 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

SHOULD I GET A GREEN CARD?

I live in Washington State. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with something called a "neck tick", it's like turrets in the neck. Apparently it's a stress relief for my body. it usually happens when im lying in bed trying to fall asleep. It keeps me up for hours, so much that I've become somewhat of an insomniac. I discovered that marijuana helps stop the spasms and allows me to fall asleep. Is this reason enough to obtain a green card, and should I?
    Curious Smoker Reviewed by Curious Smoker on . SHOULD I GET A GREEN CARD? I live in Washington State. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with something called a "neck tick", it's like turrets in the neck. Apparently it's a stress relief for my body. it usually happens when im lying in bed trying to fall asleep. It keeps me up for hours, so much that I've become somewhat of an insomniac. I discovered that marijuana helps stop the spasms and allows me to fall asleep. Is this reason enough to obtain a green card, and should I? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

SHOULD I GET A GREEN CARD?

I would recommend you do just to help protect yourself a little. You don't have to have a medical authorization to use cannabis in Washington. All you need is a medical history that shows you have the diseases that are listed as being covered in Washington. You will have a higher chance of getting drug into court if you don't have the authorization but as long as you have proper medical documentation you don't need the authorization.
    Usually the easy way to show you qualify is that using opiate based pain products makes you vomit. Its called opiate intolerance and its very common. But you will need documentation from a doctor that you've tried a couple of pain killers and they don't work.