Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1542 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

patient in southern oregon in search of a quality grower

Hello, I've had my card for 3 years now and I've yet to find a compatible grower. My first grower, at harvest gave me half moldy and poor quality medication and the same just happened with my second grower this last November. The more growers I talk to I'm realizing for high quality medication they are wanting quite a large donation. I'm not completely against this but don't have a lot of money. I could really use some help if anyone has any suggestions or could be my grower please let me know. Best contact is through XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for reading,
    Robin
    robin7 Reviewed by robin7 on . patient in southern oregon in search of a quality grower Hello, I've had my card for 3 years now and I've yet to find a compatible grower. My first grower, at harvest gave me half moldy and poor quality medication and the same just happened with my second grower this last November. The more growers I talk to I'm realizing for high quality medication they are wanting quite a large donation. I'm not completely against this but don't have a lot of money. I could really use some help if anyone has any suggestions or could be my grower please let me know. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I wish I were in ya state! I'd make sure you got the good shit! Mold ain't even in my vocaulary.. I cringe at the thought of a person treating a patient as such! Welcome! Hope you find an honest grower! Jefferson State Grower. Might be able to help you! Not sure,though...

Thank you so much for your kind words and for welcoming me

Please check my profile for contact info

how far south? I live near corvallis.. I wouldn't mind a monthly or bimonthly drive if its not to the border .. you can send an email to my aim address below my name if you are interested

I emailed your aim, my email is on my profile if you dont/didnt get it.

sent you an email

Hi you should check my post and if your still looking lets talk. Moldy medicine is not medicine it belongs in the garbage not in your body.

Hi There, if you are still shopping for a good grower, please contact me, I have a wonderful Grower, actually, a couple and location in Oregon is not a problem.