Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1935 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Drug test pic - pos or neg?

Attachment 281541

I'm up in court next week and may have to do a drugs test, I've been clean for a couple of months now but as I'm a bit over weight (at 175lbs and 5'5") I'm worried that the THC metabolites may still be present for a while so ordered tests online and took this one today. It wasnt the first of the day, was the second however I'd only had a cup of coffee and the sample taken was rather dark/concentrated. There is a very faint line, does anyone have any clue as to whether this would be a negative or positive result?

I've read other threads on these tests, and I'm assuming drinking more water on the day of the test may make this line darker?

Also, I'm aware THC is a fat soluable molecule, and there have been discussions on here about how losing weight can cause you to test positive even if you haven't smoked in a while, so I'm also assuming now would not be a good time to lose weight? I'm also rather perplexed as why some folks have said lose weight and then eat and be a slob for a few days before the actual test... Because if losing the weight causes these metabolites to be released into the blood and THC is said to stay in the system for up to 6 weeks would these metabolites from the previously stored fat cells not do the same?

Any help/opinions would be muchly appreciated
    mssociallyinept Reviewed by mssociallyinept on . Drug test pic - pos or neg? 281541 I'm up in court next week and may have to do a drugs test, I've been clean for a couple of months now but as I'm a bit over weight (at 175lbs and 5'5") I'm worried that the THC metabolites may still be present for a while so ordered tests online and took this one today. It wasnt the first of the day, was the second however I'd only had a cup of coffee and the sample taken was rather dark/concentrated. There is a very faint line, does anyone have any clue as to whether this would be Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

that looks like a negative to me, try again on your 1st void. see how that looks. you can drink more and all but it might be too late to exercise as it is close to your date. hope others can help u. good luck

Drinking more water != Darker line != More clean

A line is a line. Don't get wrapped up in the intensity of the line.

If you have been clean for a couple of months and can pass on your first void of the day, you have nothing to worry about.

As for exercise, fat burning exercise releases the THCA stored in your fat into your blood stream where it is either filtered by the liver or kidneys and purged from the body in stool or urine. Eating fatty foods and stopping all exercise 3 days before the test assures the THCA is no longer being burned and released into the blood stream and camping back out in your fat stores. You want to get out as much as you can while you can and then stop 3 days before and go into couch potato mode.

Thanks guys!

Yurp took another first thing the following day and strangely, the line was darker - Attachment 281560

Assuming this is possibly due to the fact the first was taking after drinking only a coffee and then walking around 3 miles before returning home, finding the tests had finally arrived in the mail and taking it?

Also, don't suppose you'd know if courts prefer to take hair tests at all? In which case, I may be a bit screwed. However, my hair does grow crazily fast, and upon researching this I found that they apparently only use the 1.5inches closest to root which equates to around 3 months growth going by normal/average hair growth, but as said my hair grows crazily fast. Do you think there's any chance I'd pass this being 2 months and a week or so clean? (I'd also been around a month clean before this but had smoked some of my bros homegrown - too tempting lol) Just worried that given the line was faint and I have lost a little weight lately that the metabolites released as a result may have gone into my hair, is that possible?

Again, thanks in advance folks

Quote Originally Posted by mssociallyinept
    Also, don't suppose you'd know if courts prefer to take hair tests at all? In which case, I may be a bit screwed.
    Not likely, hair testing is expensive.

Do you think there's any chance I'd pass this being 2 months and a week or so clean?
    How long is your hair right now and how many haircuts have you had?

Just worried that given the line was faint and I have lost a little weight lately that the metabolites released as a result may have gone into my hair, is that possible?
    Not possible.... THC stops depositing into the hair 2-3 days after your last smoking session. So if you had cut your hair close to the scalp(almost shaved) at day 10 clean, all new hair growth will be clean.