Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1652 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Growing in the southwest

Quote Originally Posted by stillnawe
    How do you start from knowing nothing about growing to where you guys are at?
    Jus' takes time.
    You don't even have to buy a book.

Everything you wish to know is available right here:

Everyt'ing: Cannabis FAQs / FAQ , Recipes, Medical Marijuana:thumbsup:

And, it's free!

Get to reading, my friend.
    See ya back here in about 6 weeks.

2.   Advertisements

Growing in the southwest

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences. I will be checking in often. I have been doing lots of reading and getting ready to keep it simple. I will succeed. No matter how many trys. Keep sharing all your pics and success tips for the southwest please!

Growing in the southwest

Almost ready for my first attempt. Have built a closet to start indoors as it is October. Will hopefully have a 10 x10 greenhouse up by Feb. I have zero exp., and am sure it will take time to learn how to have a decent grow. But am doing it because I am a do it yourselfer. Will look here a lot for advice.

Growing in the southwest

sooo how did it go? trying to get my pics downloaded. geeze everything is a challenge. they are small but was worth it!

Growing in the southwest

Thank you for the information about humidifiers. I am in process of starting my first grow in 23 years. I grew back east. I also hear just putting a bowl of water helps with humidity. I will use the rosemary oil prior to flowering.

Growing in the southwest

Attachment 293743 haven't tried it yet but it smells good...I have looked and looked but it is hard for me to see when the trichomes turn milky. can you tell without a microscope?

Growing in the southwest

I am in the beggining stage of getting set up and figured I should go ahead and get a few clones going in my "grow room",a 2'x4'x8' closet, using a 4' double bulb t5 while I'm getting my "flowering room" set up,which may take a week to 10 days.I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what type bulbs to use in the t5 (just for the clones).While I'm trying to keep cost to a minimum on this 1st grow I don't mind spending a little extra if its really worth it.

Growing in the southwest

Quote Originally Posted by GATXBUCK
    I am in the beggining stage of getting set up and figured I should go ahead and get a few clones going in my "grow room",a 2'x4'x8' closet, using a 4' double bulb t5 while I'm getting my "flowering room" set up,which may take a week to 10 days.I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what type bulbs to use in the t5 (just for the clones).While I'm trying to keep cost to a minimum on this 1st grow I don't mind spending a little extra if its really worth it.

hey congrats on and good luck on your personal grow. Now did you say you needed clones? you do have Medical Cannabis Personal Production License right? Most producers dont sale clones because it goes against there plant count. Now if you really need help with clones and needing information the people at Brief Relief are great. they will help you in every aspect of ther grow process. They helped me and Im cutting down my harvest in a couple weeks and it looks great. They also helped me with the lighting and my income to adjust it just right so that I could afford to do this... good luck...... :rastasmoke:

Growing in the southwest

I bought 2 plants today from a producer,20" & 24" tall.I will be needing more clones for sure,thanx for the tip.I went to a producer sponsored grow class in Santa Fe Tues and am signed up for 2 classes this month @ another here in abq but will look into brief relief's classes also.Anyway,just need to get some t5's on em tonight and I'll be off and running thru the weekend getting my flower room set up.

Growing in the southwest

Quote Originally Posted by GATXBUCK
    I bought 2 plants today from a producer,20" & 24" tall.I will be needing more clones for sure,thanx for the tip.I went to a producer sponsored grow class in Santa Fe Tues and am signed up for 2 classes this month @ another here in abq but will look into brief relief's classes also.Anyway,just need to get some t5's on em tonight and I'll be off and running thru the weekend getting my flower room set up.
    hey cool where in Santa Fe and Albq. did you go to a class? I would love to attend one of them. Also what producer has 22" clones for sale?? that sounds more like a plant then a clone.. lol. Do you go to the Medical Cannabis Patients Allience meeings on the 3rd Sunday of every month at HighDesert Relief? Did you already buy your T-5's? what kind you get and for how much?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast