Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1765 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

vote no on I-502

this bill imposes MMJ DUI Testing and bans home grows:wtf: Smoke a gram today... get a DUI tomorow...or the next day

Our research over the years has shown us that voters really care about what the details are," she said, not without some irony, since some of the "details" in I-502 -- such as its strict ban on home cultivation and its onerous and scientifically unsupported per-se DUI limit of five nanograms per milliliter THC blood level -- have cost the bill lots of support in the cannabis community.

You see, that 5 ng/ml driving limit would, at one fell swoop, likely criminalize most driving by many medical marijuana patients in Washington, since many of them typically wake up in the morning, NOT impaired, with higher blood levels of THC than 5 ng/ml.
    VapedG13 Reviewed by VapedG13 on . vote no on I-502 this bill imposes MMJ DUI Testing and bans home grows:wtf: Smoke a gram today... get a DUI tomorow...or the next day Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

vote no on I-502

Yep this is a terrible initiative. Vote no.

vote no on I-502

Agreed, very badly written and not thought out, sure would create a lot of criminals.

vote no on I-502

Its just gone progressively down hill since we passed the first intiative. Every bill since then has just made it more of a mess. Government regulation is not the answer. The people pushing government regulation are the rich folks positioning themselves to make a killing off of a government regulated system. There is no reason for this plant to be regulated.
    Of course realistically regulation is in our future. Too many capitalists willing to put profits over compassion.

vote no on I-502

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    Its just gone progressively down hill since we passed the first intiative. Every bill since then has just made it more of a mess. Government regulation is not the answer. The people pushing government regulation are the rich folks positioning themselves to make a killing off of a government regulated system. There is no reason for this plant to be regulated.
    Of course realistically regulation is in our future. Too many capitalists willing to put profits over compassion.

I think most Capitalists ALWAYS put profit before compassion, money is God. I bet the Cigarette companies are just chomping on the Bit hoping this passes....

vote no on I-502

Quote Originally Posted by hiamps
    I think most Capitalists ALWAYS put profit before compassion, money is God. I bet the Cigarette companies are just chomping on the Bit hoping this passes....
    Cigarette companies are already well positioned to move into this market. What kind of proprietary poisions are they going to include with a fatty?

vote no on I-502

Bad, very bad. Do not vote no, it is absolutely silly to vote no solely because of the DUI provision. Driving under the influence of cannabis is ALREADY illegal, this will do absolutely nothing to change that, in fact it makes it slightly MORE legal.