Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ATF Memo Says Medical Marijuana Users Not Allowed to Buy Firearms

Touché JSG... you nailed it right on the head.
    Second LED grow journal: LED grow NO.2, testing the Pro-Grow 260 and Rhino Seeds Third LED grow journal: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...k47-autos.html \"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.\" Albert Einstein

2.   Advertisements

they can try, try, try...but it's not going to happen. There's nothing in Prop 215 about not owning fire arms.....anywayzzz, the feds are always trying to take away people's rights, not just cannabis patients.

Quote Originally Posted by Medicaldelivery
    they can try, try, try...but it's not going to happen. There's nothing in Prop 215 about not owning fire arms.....anywayzzz, the feds are always trying to take away people's rights, not just cannabis patients.
    Its why the 10th Amendment is so important. All this federal prohibition could end with just one governor sticking to the constitution and saying no to prohibition.

Seriously? Drunks are more than welcome to collect guns and bullets like they're collecting stamps...but a person dying of cancer is a threat to our safety? How the hell would you justify that one?

Cannabis has never shown to increase violent tendancies or impulse control.

Why stop there assholes? Why not make alcohol and tobacco illegal for medical patients if you want to throw your weight around.

Doesn't the government work for us? They're fired.

The Supreme Court decided that the 10th amendment is meaningless in 1931...and since then there have been exactly 2 laws that have been ruled to break the 10th amendment since then.

It's all because the word "expressly" is missing from the Constitution...I just read an article about this yesterday.
    In case you want to read it
    YouShouts.com • Viewing Shout - A Single Word Changed our Country

Quote Originally Posted by JeffersonStateGrower
    A few things I would like to say before my rant:
    -Marijuana will never be federally legalized as the government cannot maintain absolute control of a prolific plant.
    -Constitutional civilian firearm rights are a hinderance to federal agenda because our right to bear arms has NOTHING to do with hunting, it is to be able to overthrow a government that becomes tyrannous.

Well, all of us need to take a step back and take a good look at the whole picture and agenda. All of the headline issues, including our firearm rights, are purposly spun into turmoil to keep us (the masses) divided, as a divided mass provides for ease of control; and the pressure of disvision has been put in place for us from all fronts ie: media, race, culture, religion, fame, materialism, politics. Furthermore, were are not just being herded for division but we are being groomed for absolute dependency as well. These dependencies come mainly from the the pharma industry where the main goals are to aleviate symptoms and not to solve the actual issue, to create a dependency on a medicine and then having a slew of other medications to counteract the side effects of the first one, but still maintaining the ailment and placing a permanent "tap" into your well being and pocketbook. So medical marijuana has no place in controlled medicine being that it has no adverse side effects and can be procured safely in your home.

To bypass all of the little issues, being that our firearm rights and MMJ rights are little in comparison, the reality of our economic and governmental situation is far grimmer than most would like to believe. The EPA has put a lockdown on America's manufacturing capability giving homeland industry few options but to outsource to other countries creating a nation biased mostly toward import instead of export, capitalism cannot function when the masses are still buying at an increased rate without an increased rate of production. As of now America cannot afford to even pay the interest to our foreign investors and we actually haven't been able to for a while but we have been holding this off being that we have the ability to just print more money. This is lashing back at us with vengance now that we are devalueing our own dollar and now our foreign investors are putting their capital into other forms such as the Euro and even the Yen. As this furthers, the American dollar will be internationally devalued and no longer used as the world currency for oil, when this happens our whole economic support system will shatter, and this is happening very soon. Our current federal government would be best defined as an oligarchy or governing mass controlled by a very elite few; and this elite few is promoting this collapse through medicine, economy, media, and politics. The goal is a thinning of population, control of all currency, and control of you and me.

As for Ron Paul, I think he's real and holds weight and truth in his words. That being said, I personally believe he will never make office and if he does he will not hold the position for long; he is not a player and the CFR wants the right cast for their puppet show.

JSG.
    well said. there certainly is room for a ton of variables. the elitist goal is unclear and i dont see our governmental pawns growing a pair anytime soon. the good news is, at least for me anyway, that the working poor have survived with nothing and will continue to do so. ive never had any gov assistance so they can keep their crap, but they cant have our land:thumbsup: then you have to wonder why there are 10x more police force just trolling the streets in the midst of major budget cuts in that same sector. my neck of the woods they claimed police force cutbacks and two years later i cant go one block without seeing a cop, somebody pulled over, at a starbucks or just trolling up and down the streets. gearing up for martial law? the most obvious proof for any naysayers on this subject is this, to be pulled over a police officer would have to have probable cause or a warrant(hopefully issued with probable cause) yet is this the case...of course not. the radar gun in its use is illegal because they need probable cause. you cant tell me they can eyeball a difference between 60 and 65 mph and clock for a sufficient amount of time using only their eyes at a mile down the road. they break the laws that we pay them to enforce...why? MONEY. so next time you get pulled over, ask them if they have a warrant to invade your privacy by clocking you. prepare a beating though, thats also illegal. chip implants are another thing that they want. moneyless system will fail because people will get murdered for their chips, nifty way to keep track of your slaves, like cattle on the range. if we had one legitimate prison in the world it would be filled with rich people and politicians.

That is just plain discrimination . Come on that like saying all pot smokers are bad and so cannot or should not have guns.

That is so discrimination and yet the hillbilly and rednecks can have guns and yet the government is not saying well may be they should not or cannot have guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12