Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1296 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Which to use for hemp oil?

I watched the video "Run from the cure" I wanted to make some hemp oil myself, as no dispensaries here in Hawaii that I know of but can get access to seeds and plants fairly easy. Watching the video I didn't understand what type of hemp to use, sativa or indica, the cancer curing type of hemp oil ?

Thanks
    dkhy808 Reviewed by dkhy808 on . Which to use for hemp oil? I watched the video "Run from the cure" I wanted to make some hemp oil myself, as no dispensaries here in Hawaii that I know of but can get access to seeds and plants fairly easy. Watching the video I didn't understand what type of hemp to use, sativa or indica, the cancer curing type of hemp oil ? Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Either type can be used for hemp oil. What you want is lower thc levels and higher CBD levels. Not very many of those strains available yet but they're really working on it.

I make the most amazing oil.

For most patients who need hemp oil you want an Indica Strain. It will mellow out a person and create a tired and sleepy feeling. Indica is more for cancer and pains, while sativa is best used for depression.
    Hope this helps