Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1624 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Meet ups

there ever any meet ups or maybe a Georgia group picnic ever happen?
    DrWalter Reviewed by DrWalter on . Meet ups there ever any meet ups or maybe a Georgia group picnic ever happen? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Meet ups

Not any scheduled one.. But I myself have had meets before.. Still friends with them to this day! I have had 3 face to face meets. The others know nothing of eachother. It's been person to person,never all of us together. That would be a cool moment,though! Considering we are all within 70 miles of one another.

Meet ups

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    Not any scheduled one.. But I myself have had meets before.. Still friends with them to this day! I have had 3 face to face meets. The others know nothing of eachother. It's been person to person,never all of us together. That would be a cool moment,though! Considering we are all within 70 miles of one another.
    yeah it would be cool have made a lot of good life long friends from forum meetups, Maybe I will start working on a spring cookout

Meet ups

check your rep if ya can? I's prolly gone by now.

Ga.

Meet ups

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    check your rep if ya can? I's prolly gone by now.

Ga.
    yep reckon so cause I saw nothing

Meet ups

Quote Originally Posted by DrWalter
    yep reckon so cause I saw nothing
    Ah ok saw it now thanks

Meet ups

:jointsmile:So I was thinking, maybe you should have a big gator hunt or whatever you have there for Turtleman and have a party afterward! What else can you do with a dead gator or turtle for than matter? Yep, I watched Turtleman! He was killing a timber rattler when I was on my way to bed. Those things are that obnoxious. They had to stir that one up. I almost stepped on one last Spring and it ran from me! I looked down at my feet and saw a rattle with 8 rings and it was skirting away from me. It looked just like that one. First one I've seen close enough to see the rattles on and they weren't shaking like that! Now, I know I have seen a few others, as big or bigger than that one! The others kinds of rattlers are a bit more fiesty, well they are worse! He had to tease that one!

Thanks to Turtleman, I had dreams! I hate snakes! I don't care what they look like! He said that one would kill him! I beg to differ with him on that. None the less, it was Reality Entertainment TV! That turtle was big, like the ones in the ocean! Hope they don't put those nasty turtles in the ocean! Fresh water/salt water? can you switch them?

I'd drive 70 miles for a party. But, I think it is more like on the other side of the world, if it is indeed in Georgia! Seems to me if you have a yahoo, aol or other IM, you would send it that way!

Guess we are here because we want to remain in the virtual world! It is easier sometimes!:rasta: pr

Meet ups

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    :jointsmile:So I was thinking, maybe you should have a big gator hunt or whatever you have there for Turtleman and have a party afterward! What else can you do with a dead gator or turtle for than matter? Yep, I watched Turtleman! He was killing a timber rattler when I was on my way to bed. Those things are that obnoxious. They had to stir that one up. I almost stepped on one last Spring and it ran from me! I looked down at my feet and saw a rattle with 8 rings and it was skirting away from me. It looked just like that one. First one I've seen close enough to see the rattles on and they weren't shaking like that! Now, I know I have seen a few others, as big or bigger than that one! The others kinds of rattlers are a bit more fiesty, well they are worse! He had to tease that one!

Thanks to Turtleman, I had dreams! I hate snakes! I don't care what they look like! He said that one would kill him! I beg to differ with him on that. None the less, it was Reality Entertainment TV! That turtle was big, like the ones in the ocean! Hope they don't put those nasty turtles in the ocean! Fresh water/salt water? can you switch them?

I'd drive 70 miles for a party. But, I think it is more like on the other side of the world, if it is indeed in Georgia! Seems to me if you have a yahoo, aol or other IM, you would send it that way!

Guess we are here because we want to remain in the virtual world! It is easier sometimes!:rasta: pr
    there isnt a Gator within 500 miles of me :S2:

Meet ups

You sure about that? :thumbsup: We've had gators in our lakes a time or two, here! Especially the one after Hurricaine Katrina. It was pretty funny. The Gov't did everything, then contracted it out to a La. fellow for a few months-only one with experience. Tried to put a homeless, down and out to work. He ended up in jail after a few months for outstanding things, prior to Katrina.

They finally figured out where the gator slept and just trapped him, after months of futility!

This does fall loosely under "hook ups!":jointsmile: pr

Meet ups

Quote Originally Posted by DrWalter
    there isnt a Gator within 500 miles of me :S2:

Bullshit! I got one in my pool! TURTLE MAN!!! Where you at? I got pie....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast