Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

CA patient in MT

Im a medical paitent in California, have my current up to date recomm., and here in Montana for a couple days
    So I have callled a few dispensaries around town and they said they were not allowed to provide medicine for me. So I was curious if anyone has any ideas around this or could help me out
    liltune13 Reviewed by liltune13 on . CA patient in MT Im a medical paitent in California, have my current up to date recomm., and here in Montana for a couple days So I have callled a few dispensaries around town and they said they were not allowed to provide medicine for me. So I was curious if anyone has any ideas around this or could help me out Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

CA patient in MT

no help??? Come on Montana

no love..

CA patient in MT

Love comes slowly and earned here! Some out of towners try Craig's list!

I doubt anyone from there is awake yet. I hear ya, feel your pain. :wtf:I would have planned a bit better. What you doing there if no friendly tokers around. :thumbsup:I can usually find a bar and get what I am looking for. I would have been in a bar, at least around closing if I were looking for some love and mmj! And I look for a Young Bar! Cause, the kids love that ganja! Just helpin ya pass the time now, not much else will do at this hour. I otta be asleep! Don't you know a toker there?

CA patient in MT

Nahh idk if youve ever traveled to Montana but there are more elderly than young'ns lol plus being mobile isnt really an option at that time of night. but thanks for ya help. I planned accordingly but when you got alot of freeeeee time...

CA patient in MT

:jointsmile:Around Butte and Missoula (is that the right town?) The college towns! Have been thru there in an RV as an old person! Lots of company there. My life-long best friend's sis is a professor there and my dentist from Cali moved there too!

Smart to not be out during nite, probably ice on roads and too cold?:smokin:

Lots of elderly, like me! The 'kids' are just more open to it! :rastasmoke:Us 'older' farts are still trying to adjust to the new 420 climate and old habits die hard. Still trying to get use to the pot not being in a baggy! :baggyr

CA patient in MT

Well Im in Billings, and like I said I don't have the ability to be mobile out here so blahh. But agreed I should probbaly hit uo the college towns but its also mid of winter, when everybody has returned home.

and Im African American, people stare at me like no other lol. So with that being said Im iffy bout approaching people randomly asking for a hook uppp.

I just wish they would take my recomm. rather then me having to go get another. Looks like imma just have to wait it out and plan even better next time.

:420thought:

CA patient in MT

:jointsmile:O.K. you have me rofl. I got to "African" :thumbsup:and you had me sucked in and rofl! If I were there I'd drive a joint to you! Been up there and I know what you mean. I really feel for you! You in the wrong neck of America! Sorry for laughing! It isn't funny, I am sure! It is a 'you gotta be there' to understand!

We cannot discus shipping on threads here, but next time? :rasta: pr

CA patient in MT

HAHA Im glad you find my pain sooo funny haha :giggity: jk jk but you feel me right??? Im just gonna stick it out, go travel around Yellowstone and take my mind off it lol

much appreciated thou that you'd drive a J to me if you were here. :joint1:

ya my girlfriend is suggested shipping also haha you'd think the post office would see that coming. I've heard that people have shipped coke and crystal before, I think shipping ANYTHING is too risky.:thumbsup:

CA patient in MT

some state cards are not usable in other states, whereas some states take all other state cards.....dont know what the problem with that is.....but have a great time in MT.....youll love it.........get herb from the black market.......ask someone you think can get herb.....that what i do when i travel, or as the guy with dreadlocks

CA patient in MT

I called a handful of despensaries out here and they all told me just bout the same thing, Id need a doc. recomm. from MT. But ya my family is from out here so Ive been to MT alot......has become quite boring haha but I agree looks like I need to take it to the streets

Saw the first person here with dread today and Ive been here for 6 days haha
    :greenthumb: