Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1516 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

lookin 4 a little help

got a bottle of holland secret bloom i ask the store ower and he reamended but wen home and reading bottle its a 3 part mix do i need the grow and mico i'm 3 wk into flower and was thinkin that no N wood be good
    doobee bros Reviewed by doobee bros on . lookin 4 a little help got a bottle of holland secret bloom i ask the store ower and he reamended but wen home and reading bottle its a 3 part mix do i need the grow and mico i'm 3 wk into flower and was thinkin that no N wood be good Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

lookin 4 a little help

i would say yup ya need all 3, deffo the micro and bloom and a little N wouldn't go a miss tho.. here's the feeding chart i found on google..
    http://extremegrowing.com/UserFiles/..._nutrient3.pdf

lookin 4 a little help

If you are in flowering already, don't worry about the grow until next time. As for the micro, look into using organic unsulphured molasses. It worked wonders for me.

lookin 4 a little help

What king said.... Try Grandmas Unsulphered... It' in most grocery stores in the bakin' isle. Usually where the syrup is..

Ga.

lookin 4 a little help

Quote Originally Posted by mickrick
    i would say yup ya need all 3, deffo the micro and bloom and a little N wouldn't go a miss tho.. here's the feeding chart i found on google..
    http://extremegrowing.com/UserFiles/..._nutrient3.pdf
    thanks the feeding chart is same as on bottle i thought i'd need a little N ill try some molasses and c what happens

lookin 4 a little help

thanks for the help but how much molasses should i use

lookin 4 a little help

1 teaspoon / gallon unless using FFOF or other pre-nuted soil in which case use 1/4 teaspoon / gallon.

lookin 4 a little help

thanx for the info.

lookin 4 a little help

i say no you don't "need" it if its in flowering it will be k