Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1579 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Royal Blood Line?

So I been thinkin alot about Christianity lately ( and watching a lot of movies )
    About the lies that were supposedly about Jesus and Mary and Christianity in a whole.
    What's yalls general opinion about the royal bloodline?
    Were Jesus and marry married with kids?
    Did she sneak his body from where the ppl layed him, and they mistook it for ressurection?
    Did she really escape to France with Jesus body and the children and he really died 22 days later?
    Just wondering.
    Because there are discrepencies in the bible story of his crucifixion, and the stories in the architectural art in Frances churches, especially the church of Mary.
    ????
    Plz share your opinions. I'm curious...
    prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . Royal Blood Line? So I been thinkin alot about Christianity lately ( and watching a lot of movies ;) ) About the lies that were supposedly about Jesus and Mary and Christianity in a whole. What's yalls general opinion about the royal bloodline? Were Jesus and marry married with kids? Did she sneak his body from where the ppl layed him, and they mistook it for ressurection? Did she really escape to France with Jesus body and the children and he really died 22 days later? Just wondering. Because there Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Royal Blood Line?

Now this is just my belief as I grew up in the Southern Bible Belt. Me being a Southern Baptist.... I belieive that Mary had a virgin birth.. Baby Jesus was born a King. There were 3 wise men at his birth. He died on the cross at the hands of the Romans,for the sake of being forgiven for our sins. One of the 2 theives that were by his side on the cross asked him for forgivness of his sins. He was laid to rest in a sealed tomb. Only to arise,on Easter.The birth of his resurrection. My Father is the Head Deacon and my Mama is the Treasurer of the church. I was raised in a strict Bible background. I've kinda backslid somewhat,huh?

Ga.

Royal Blood Line?

Idk, I would reccommend watching the documentary called "Bloodline" the catholic preist, in the Vatican, said himself that there were lies that were not needed to be revieled to Tue public. He said it would cause unnecessary chaos and pain to The American ppl. A man dies because he is thaught to know the location of the real tomb of Mary and possibly Jesus. The movie is riveting, really.
    It has me curious...

Royal Blood Line?

I'm gonna check that out. I stay curious! hint hint!

Royal Blood Line?

hello. very odd title. i was born royally, of supremacy, vainglorious beauty, and rapturous hilarity- and it has been downhill ever since. the premise you confuse about Joseph and Mary and the immaculate conception, the rising from the dead, and Christianity: is a religion of faith. belief in the religion is believing a spirit inhabits your physical presence, without which you would have no life. that is in opposition to science (apparently excepting brilliant scientists), and believers have faith in their Bible as Words from God. the measure of faith is the life Christians live. Christianity has done good in keeping human beings from slaughtering each other. politicians coerce evil from every religion.

Royal Blood Line?

:jointsmile:My ex-First Southern Baptist self says, it is all bull! If you read the Koran or anything else-they all contradict each other. Haven't watched that movie! However, I do know that they say the Bible was written before there were "Americans" to protect. ''

I simply believe, in a "higher power!" And if you don't do life kindly you will be back again! To do it over and "pass."

Nice Thread!

If I beleived the Bible, like a good First South. Baptist, my dogs would not go to "Heaven" and How could we have a Heaven without our pets? Or, how could life be any fun without a party and dancing? Guess, that would be a new thread!:rasta: pr

Royal Blood Line?

i have to say that i dont think there is a bloodline.....jesus and mary did not have children. the bible mentions none of this. he was crucified for being the son of man and a lot of people were afraid of him taking away their power. he helped the masses and preached the kingdom of god is near. he was raised from the dead and will be back.......the end days are here and i have being reading the book of revelation to see whats up. like i said.....be ready to protect yourselves and start stocking up on supplies. the devil controls this world now and then the false prophet will lead the people into a false sense of peace....but who knows........

Royal Blood Line?

Me like the bible in many way, the bad stuff just metaphors.

Royal Blood Line?

Well, the stained glass Windows in the church of Mary, in France, have her portrayed, with looked right yands with Jesus ( a sighn of marrige) and her belly is big. And if mary birthed Jesus than why would she be portrayed so young? They look the same age, if not, Jesus looks slightly older. What about that?
    I do believe society worships a false idol. It is the lord above us we should send praise to. And as for the crucifix, why would I want to wear around a symbol of someone's death around my neck? Many ppl were crucified before Jesus, it was common to be stoned or crucified. I really mean no disrespect to any Christians or anything, I'm just curious. I understand that the point of the matter is that he sacrificed his life to prove a point. But I do not believe the story of how thay say it happened. Plz wathc the movie, as it contains phisical evidence of lies. The priest who works under the pope, in the vatican, even stated that...
    Once again, no disrespect... Only curiosity.

Royal Blood Line?

yes the crucifix thing is not for me but i dont think that jesus was or is a false idol. he was the son of man, not a rock or a golden calf or whatever. the word idol has different meetings but Jesus was not an idol. He did nothing really except to tell people the kingdom of god is near and to be prepared. he healed thousands and fed even more. i cant say that Jesus is the son of god definitely as i think no one can. There are so many stories and conspiricy theories around him. there is a lot to take in, and things contradict sometimes, but thats what happens when a man writes down the word of god. over time it is changes to meet the desired effect.
    jack herrer was my idol. but jesus is not, he is the lord according to the bible. but hey, read the hindu scriptures that are even older than jewish text and see what they have to say. it is so much more metaphysical. then you got the buddha, who learned the ultimate nirvana. I have read a lot of religion and i have come to the conclusion that they are all written by men, with agendas. they propagate to control the people. but think whatever you wish......seeing is not always believing.....but not seeing and believing is something more........faith....one love

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast