Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Royal Blood Line?

going back to royal blood line thing pgs420, the gospel of John states that Jesus appeared before he apostles many times after his resurrection. Also, i forget right now which gospel, but one of them states that that thomas did not believe it was jesus and asked to put his fingers into jesus's wounds.........after that i dont know..............

Royal Blood Line?

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlsmokes420
    I personally, would rather go to jail, than kill innocent ppl.
    I'm sure "Gods" don't enjoy something that they ( or it, or him, or whatever) created, being so self destructive and destroying an intricate object (earth) they spent time to create.
    No disrespect, I love that Yall share these things.
    I am also just voicing my thaughts and opinions...
    Thx
    Who is to say what the "gods" think is morally correct or incorrect? Not I. The "Euthyphro" debate lives on lulz.

Royal Blood Line?

Dan Brown is pure genius lulzzzzzzzz

4.   Advertisements

Royal Blood Line?

hello. i enjoy discussing religion. it is a topic difficult to convey, and interesting to question. discussing is sometimes the most religious experience of my day. this is far different from personal prayer. i want to remain neutral, and inspire personal introspection, and at the same time my spirit burns to share what i know for others to experience, and that is a conundrum. there is already a devout social engineering scientist on this thread. to him i would question: how is it we can speak words and talk with each other, unlike all other species on this planet? have you ever known love, and how would you describe it? if religion IS a spiritual engineering to control people for good, why would you not appreciate it? religion remains to me spiritual development. i was born with a pure spirit, and life degrades it. with religion i can rebuild it. i only regret never being able to purely live again the spirit with which i was born, until perhaps when i die- into a non physical existence again. can you recall how you felt as a baby? when you had no fear, and the happiness was overwhelming: do you recall?

Royal Blood Line?

Bloodlines Doc. is eye opening

Royal Blood Line?

Hey rollzone.
    I think we are in a interesting time that so much has been well controlled that it gets to a point we have to decide on out own what to believe then go with it. Beware, you dont become a 33rd by bieng stupid, religion is so well trained to psychologically alter us so we by the hymnn or prayer fall into the beat of the drum without to much of a fight. I belive your right Rollzone, the spirit it what turns or gives us the direction. I can tell you I know a a couple churches that hide under the gospel. Be very careful who you follow! We are in the new world now. Religion and politics is very hard to seperate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234