Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Royal Blood Line?

What do u think god thinks of us? Between the crucifixion of an innocent man, the holocaust of innocent ppl, and the lies and blood our history is composed of...
    I think god should recall our opposable thumbs...

Royal Blood Line?

You still do what man says, man writes laws you abide cause you dont wanna go jail.

3.   Advertisements

Royal Blood Line?

Gods enjoy watching human make of life what they choose. Good and Bad.

Royal Blood Line?

Quote Originally Posted by LuLzBoaT
    You still do what man says, man writes laws you abide cause you dont wanna go jail.
    I personally, would rather go to jail, than kill innocent ppl.
    I'm sure "Gods" don't enjoy something that they ( or it, or him, or whatever) created, being so self destructive and destroying an intricate object (earth) they spent time to create.
    No disrespect, I love that Yall share these things.
    I am also just voicing my thaughts and opinions...
    Thx

Royal Blood Line?

I actually thought about it and I really don't obey any laws LOL. I drive however fast I want, I get in fights, I drink and drive sometimes. I really don't like to drink though unless I have weed or I will drink and drive because I get bored. The only laws I obey is I don't steal or kill , but I don't want to do those things. Most laws are common sense and are only required to stop mentally deranged people.

Royal Blood Line?

Ill just say that I've been a proud godless heathen since 1978. I was pretty much raised in the traditional barbarous. Rural Northerner manner, witch is to explain our world with our own ideas and extrapolations based opon our own observations, and never needed a religion to developed a personal code of honor morality respect. If believeing in all that Biblical shit enhances your life then that's good. But if you can't admit that it was a tool to help and control people, then your just delusional.

Royal Blood Line?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggsaw
    I actually thought about it and I really don't obey any laws LOL. I drive however fast I want, I get in fights, I drink and drive sometimes. I really don't like to drink though unless I have weed or I will drink and drive because I get bored. The only laws I obey is I don't steal or kill , but I don't want to do those things. Most laws are common sense and are only required to stop mentally deranged people.
    Hehe jiggs ur.such a rebel!! Be careful

Royal Blood Line?

There's only one law pretty girl. "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED. " and I don't even require anyone to have faith in me to be saved. Beat that jeasus!

Royal Blood Line?

Come on now! Don't be blasphemis. There is something called your last supper. I believe!!!!!:thumbsup:

Ga.

Royal Blood Line?

Well Pretty, There are sacred texts from many religions and I do think they all have pieces of the truths. I think the most powerful of any statements made by Jesus was " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". If we could all just live that... All the rest of the "Rules" just get taken care kind of automatically don't they? Wouldn't matter what religion, color, sex, or anything else you were. Wouldn't have little groups with a whole lot and big groups with a whole lot less. But maybe the real lesson might be that "We" are a whole lot more than these bodies we find ourselves in. We all find our paths to the truth but I believe that the clearest one is inward and just being still and listening for your answer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast