Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1576 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Royal Blood Line?

Why won't the Vatican release the other other gospels? There were 12 after all. They have the writings which would give us a much clearer picture of the man and his life and wife...

2.   Advertisements

Royal Blood Line?

o yeah, pretty girl, i forgot to mention that some of the gospels, Matthew in particular, states that there were guards at the tomb were Jesus was laid to rest, because the high priests were afraid that the believers would take his body and claim he was risen from the dead. If that was the case Mary could not have taken the body to France. I dont know anything about the children, but the da vinci code is all about that.

Royal Blood Line?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsby
    Why won't the Vatican release the other other gospels? There were 12 after all. They have the writings which would give us a much clearer picture of the man and his life and wife...
    Because if they did release them....they wouldn't be able to hold on to the "religion" that's been created from the gospels that have been....

Personally, IMO, it makes sense for people of a certain bloodline to hold certain positions of "power".... After all, if I was to ever be a ruler of a land, I'd make sure my decendents would have the best possible chance of attaining the same power as I.... But I think that's just a part of human nature....

Now to throw in some extra info....

Early ancient Egyptian cultures, who were very spiritual, first believed that when your physical body dies, the heart of your soul is weighed to decide where you go in the after life....weighed by the gate keeper of the spiritual realm.... The metaphor scale was like a teeter totter scale, your heart on one side and your actions on the other.... If your heart was light because of good, you were meant to have a good after life.... If your heart was heavy, you were condemned to a bad after life.... During this early Egyptian culture....spiritual healing was free to everyone....

As time went on and new rulers came in to power....the culture shifted.... Once believed that the gate keeper would weigh your heart against your actions....they changed their belief into that they could bribe the gate keeper with money so as to get into the good after life.... That's when cultures started to praise wealth in the form materials....because the new belief was that you could buy your way in....

And the motto hasn't changed since then.... Have you gone to church lately??? Spiritual healing isn't free anymore is it??? Unless you do it on your own.... But if you want to be part of a group of people who want spiritual healing, you'll most likely be asked for 10% to participate....

I do believe in a higher power....I just don't believe that I should fork over my earnings to talk to that higher power....but that's just me....

CGI::::::

Royal Blood Line?

I believe in the multi-verse... and that's about it.

Royal Blood Line?

There is written proof by the priest name sonier, that states that Mary was a queen and she and her soldiers carried the body of Jesus out of jeruselem and into France. And the ppl mistook his missing body for his ressurection. In the church of mary, in France, there is a portrait of Mary and two other men carrying jjesus body with the moon in the upper corner. It is against Jewish law to touch a dead body at night, so she was obviously sneaking.... In the movie, there's a part where they interview an accoutant for the priory of scion. He seemed very nervous to tell them details and coded his words a bit as to be careful what he revealed. Twards the end of the interview, a man at the back of the resuraunt writes something on a piece of paper, sets it on the table next to the accountant and walks out. Never uttering a word. The accountant stated when he started how dangerous the subject was. Whatever that man wrote to him on the paper visibly scared the accountant. He wouldnt speak a word from then on out. He had a terrified look on his face, and he got up and left.
    Whatever their hiding, they're very intent on keeping it hid.
    They have no problem killing to keep the secret.
    The preist for the priory of scion said himself that members who dissobey will most likely become dis eased from a cerebral hemmerage "which is indicitave of a certian type of poison" he stated word for word.
    Later that week, an informant they were gonna interview died at a party from a cerebral hemmerage.
    Another guy was in a fatal car wreck in the same tunnel princess diana was killed in (I don't believe her death was accidental) ...
    All too suspicious for my liking.
    And one more thing, u said Jesus spread the word that god was coming.... He never came back then...
    And supposedly he will come in the future...
    Yeah, if god is what he is, I dont think he would come to earth himself, u see what happened to the one he sent to spread the word back then...
    And if the ppl of earth tried to kill god, shit, I know if I was god on earth and that happened to me, I would punish them for eeternity. Maybe that's what he's doing, like Pr said, life on earth is a test to make sure you are suitable to be in the presence of a god....
    Love the input! Keep it comin! ;D

Royal Blood Line?

Me morally can't object to any humans choice in higher powers or what they choose to call it. Theology waz interesting classes.

Royal Blood Line?

I don't believe any bible , I think they are just old made up stories. Organized religion is just a trick to control people. I am completely free from any of that I do whatever I want. I still have morals and don't hurt people but I decide what's right and wrong nobody can tell me shit. I follow nobody.

Royal Blood Line?

hello again. there are only women and men in our social living. all religions are about God. a man or woman can believe, or not believe in God. i follow a religion commanding to not kill other human beings. without this one higher tenet, slaughtering everybody for my own gain satisfies my ego. this separation with my mind by my id embellishes my spirit, and saves lives. the stories, brainwashing videos, or rewritten histories of differing religions; do nothing to fascinate the intellect of my 'self'. the heart and the mind live together in warm religious abeyance to social order, with honest religion at the foundation. my spirit honors the miraculous lives of all human beings. intellectual exploration is an ego driven mental exercise, demonstrating an empty void thirsting for fulfillment -physical compassion can not fill. many explore religion wanting contentment, only to fall further into despair. an honest spiritual journey steps inside your self. either you are a woman or man walking with God, or not. the questions of suspicions and deceptions can only be answered by the measure of faith in your own belief. what God would you believe?

Royal Blood Line?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggsaw
    I don't believe any bible , I think they are just old made up stories. Organized religion is just a trick to control people. I am completely free from any of that I do whatever I want. I still have morals and don't hurt people but I decide what's right and wrong nobody can tell me shit. I follow nobody.
    If you no kill people, you follow social contract theory (like most), and therefore do not do whatever you want. Ethics debates are pointless. And people do tell you "shit",whatever that means, otherwise you would run around doing as you please killing and stealing everything.....thus sending yourself into a state of nature as described by Locke.

Follow a religon, dont follow religon. Nobody care. Just dont force me to practice your religon. Me like sound of morning Church Bells mixed with the Call to Prayer from the mosques where I have home. I find it soothing as I code and manipulate Adobe.

Royal Blood Line?

LOL I don't know about you but I don't want to kill people. I didn't say anything about social rules I meant the bible's rules. You obviously know what I meant or you wouldn't have commented on it. I do what I want not what the bible says, the bible was written by men, I follow no man. Pretty straight forward.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast