Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

looking for jillybean in az

hello,
    I am a medical cannabis patient looking for the specific strain jillybean. I am in the west valley. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place I am just looking for help since my search has been unsuccessful so far. thank you
    alazy Reviewed by alazy on . looking for jillybean in az hello, I am a medical cannabis patient looking for the specific strain jillybean. I am in the west valley. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place I am just looking for help since my search has been unsuccessful so far. thank you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Don't remember much about it, but it came from a northern Colorado disp. in Ft. Collins, Longmont, or Greeley area. I do remember smoking it, so it must have been good.

A fair number of those dispensaries have been shut down due to politics, but there are still operators. You might want to call them for details on supply then make a trip to CO always a nice trip.

BT
    formerly from CO

thank you very much for the response

I have seen it in California and colorado.. there must be someone out here growing it I would think.

Jillybean is a TGA genetics strain, and TGA seeds can be found at:
    AZCS West Phoenix
    4150 W. Northern Ave
    Phoenix, Az 85051
    888-249-2927 Ext 105

JSG.
    The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue.
    Antisthenes

what about the medicine itself and not the seeds? is that possible? sorry I'm new to this and just got my card.

and thank you for your response as well. the help is really appreciated.

I couldn't tell you about the meds, as I havn't been in the finding side of things for quite some time. If you decide to aquire some seeds, I am certain you could get quite a bit of help here to get your meds in 90 to 120 days after you sew them. Either way, best of luck and good hunting.

JSG.
    The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue.
    Antisthenes

your help is very appreciated. thank you