Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Medical limits.

As one of the first signers of the medical legalization ballot in Arizona, I'm annoyed that I'm not allowed to find the relief marijuana brings me unless I'm either dying or severely incapacitated.

This plant makes me happy, relieved from stress, and anxiety, and I'm especially glad when going to places like Amsterdam or Hawaii where I can find high quality sativas and I'm not bothered about it.

But I do feel like I have been short-changed when my signature was used to only improve other's quality of life while I was left behind.

I am an adult who can make his own decisions and I find this prohibition and beating around the bush absolutely annoying. It's like some people are trying to just turn this plant into crazy profits instead of caring with its potential for those who find it helpful.

Also, why is it that no one in Arizona ever knows what they have in their baggy? I do like indicas for insomnia, but if I smoke it during the day, it just makes me useless. It's clear that most people here just smoke it to smoke it and don't really understand it.
    gigimarga Reviewed by gigimarga on . Medical limits. As one of the first signers of the medical legalization ballot in Arizona, I'm annoyed that I'm not allowed to find the relief marijuana brings me unless I'm either dying or severely incapacitated. This plant makes me happy, relieved from stress, and anxiety, and I'm especially glad when going to places like Amsterdam or Hawaii where I can find high quality sativas and I'm not bothered about it. But I do feel like I have been short-changed when my signature was used to only improve Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Medical limits.

Hey gigi,
    I am one of those that smoke it,to be smokin' it... But I can HONESTLY say that I do Understand it's healing properties and reasons why someone with pain would find sanctuary,using it! Much like yourself..

It's just that I'm thankful for being healthy and not having symptoms to need to use it. But I do. I'm just an OLD POTHEAD! But one that cares!

Ga.