Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1366 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quality of medicine?!?!

Well I did just that, got some more cookies.

I went to a new dispencary yesterday, well new for me. I was expecting to get some of Da Purps.... Not very good looking. I asked to see some other strains... not impressed. I was happy to hear that they didn't grow it. They ran out so the got some elsewhere. I will check back with them another time. I went elsewhere.

2.   Advertisements

Quality of medicine?!?!

At least you were able to see it before you bought.

Quality of medicine?!?!

Hey InsuranceGuy, I know exactly what place you're talking about...and I agree on the product. I got some of their actual medicine 2 weeks ago when they first opened that location and I have to say it was pretty good. Undercured, but other than that no complaints! Very pungent buds and tasty too! I actually just started smoking the product from them this week, I spent 2 weeks curing it myself. I recently began picking up from CG Corrigan...and although you can't view their product beforehand I have only been dissapointed once...and they recently gave me a free 8th due to the low quality of the previous 8th. So...very pleased! Seems Minerva has some good product lately as well...only thing is I've been finding seeds.....

Quality of medicine?!?!

Off the subject but how would your store your meds for long term? I have heard freezing may not be the best method.

Quality of medicine?!?!

Yellowsnow I think for long term storage after it is well cured for about 6 months OH YEA if you have been able to get it there with no mold You'll have some nice bud.. There are several process and effects which take place during curing that can rationally and scientifically explain the increase in potency and improvement of the smoke in cured material. Moisture is essential for the curing process, it is both your friend and enemy. If too much moisture is left in the buds, with out the regular mixing, venting and turning of buds involved with curing, molds and bacteria can quickly form and ruin the taste and potency of your stash. On the other hand, without the necessary moisture metabolic processes essential to curing do not take place.Once curing is complete and the medicine is dry, it should still contain 10-15% moisture, approximately 2-4% of its initial water. This is ideal because most bacteria and molds can not grow below 15% water content, and below 10% cannabis buds tend to powder. SO once there the best way for longer storage is in those same glass jars in the freezer.

Quality of medicine?!?!

This is totally cured and ready to be consumed. What i'm thinking is sealing in one of those seal a meal machines then into a tupperware container then to the freezer.

Quality of medicine?!?!

Am sure that will work the whole object is to get it air tight.

Quality of medicine?!?!

shadow- ya the stuff I saw came from somewhere else. It was not that good looking or smelling. The guys there are are awesome. Very Friendly. I will be doing some other business with them here real soon. They said they will have their meds soon and much better quality.

Have not tried Corrigan. Thought they were real proud of their meds with those prices. I have stuck with Greenleaf and NaturalRX for my meds. Great people , Great Product, Good/Fair Prices. I will try all the local dispencarys eventually just to try them. But for now I know the ones that work for me. When the new crops comes in, it should be fun around here from what I hear....

Quality of medicine?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    Yellowsnow I think for long term storage after it is well cured for about 6 months OH YEA if you have been able to get it there with no mold You'll have some nice bud.. There are several process and effects which take place during curing that can rationally and scientifically explain the increase in potency and improvement of the smoke in cured material. Moisture is essential for the curing process, it is both your friend and enemy. If too much moisture is left in the buds, with out the regular mixing, venting and turning of buds involved with curing, molds and bacteria can quickly form and ruin the taste and potency of your stash. On the other hand, without the necessary moisture metabolic processes essential to curing do not take place.Once curing is complete and the medicine is dry, it should still contain 10-15% moisture, approximately 2-4% of its initial water. This is ideal because most bacteria and molds can not grow below 15% water content, and below 10% cannabis buds tend to powder. SO once there the best way for longer storage is in those same glass jars in the freezer.
    al,

thanks for that detailed info tho.

Quality of medicine?!?!

No problem Yellowsnow

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast