Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Clones

hey, new patient here in AZ, just looking for a couple clones for personal use.

id like something indica or indica mix that stays compact and has a decent yield.

i prefer a more familiar strain one that is easy for first time growers.

thanks.
    greenpearls32 Reviewed by greenpearls32 on . Clones hey, new patient here in AZ, just looking for a couple clones for personal use. id like something indica or indica mix that stays compact and has a decent yield. i prefer a more familiar strain one that is easy for first time growers. thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Clones

oh yeah, sorry i forgot.

im trying to find something with a good balance between cbd and thc, i have a lot of joint pain during winter and need some relief from that but i also want the effects of thc.
    i thought i would have one strain with high cbd and one strain with high thc. im more familiar with the thc strains, the cbd strains not so much. i dont have a lot of space at least with height but i do like sativa. i will only have one light with a switchable ballast. i was thinking i would have two harvests, one sativa and one indica back to back rather than one harvest of sativa/indica. if i did two harvests i would like one strain to be early so the harvests could be as close together as possible. ive never grown THIS before but have experience gardening. any thoughts?

i hope this makes it more clear what im trying to find and do. there are no dispensaries anywhere nearby and this prop seems to still be up in the air. any advice on how to go about this safely would be appreciated.

thanks.

Clones

Hi Green. I wanted to bring you some information about the effect differentiation between the sativas and indicas versus effect. Hopefully this will help to clear up what strain would be best for you.

"Window For Harvesting Your Marijuana Crop
    This term indicates the period during which the plant is at its optimum state of ripeness. The window opens when the plant is first ripe. Somewhere along the line the plant becomes over-ripe which signifies the closing of the window of harvest.
    For most Indicas grown indoors, the window of harvest is about two weeks long give or take a couple of days for various strains. Indoors, if going directly from an 18/6 hour vegetative light cycle to a 12/12 hour bud cycle, most indicas take about eight weeks to fully mature.

As to outdoors I can only speak from experience at the 45th parallel and the bloom times there. At the 45th parallel I've found most Indicas to be at peak harvest starting at the beginning of October, sometimes very late September, and running until the end of October, sometimes running into November during mild years or in a greenhouse. My favorite time to harvest a nice Blueberry Indica outdoors is in the second to third week of October.

For Sativa grown either indoors or outdoors, the window may be open much longer. Some Sativas take up to thirteen weeks to mature indoors. Outdoors many will go well into November and even December, if conditions are right (again, this is near or at the 45th parallel). Head High or Body Stone?
    An important consideration has to do with one's preference for a head high or more of a body high. A good head high can positively influence one's mental state much like a psychedelic; whereas a good body high is more similar to a narcotic effect. Generally, head highs tend to be more up and body highs tend to be more down. Suffice it to say that a good healthy mix of the two is a fine goal to achieve.

Sativas and early window harvests tend to be more of a head high, whereas Indicas and late window harvests tend to be more of a body high. Given this rule of thumb you can pretty much come up with what you want. That is, if you prefer a very psychedelic head high, then an early harvested Sativa might do best.
    If a very narcotic body high is desired, then a late harvest indicas would probably do best. For that best-of-both worlds high, experimentation with late harvested sativas and early-to-mid harvested indicas usually proves interesting." -Quoted from the Greenmans Page Harvesting Marijuana! When To Harvest Marijuana

JSG.
    The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue.
    Antisthenes

Clones

thanks for the link.

i wish i could grow outdoors along with my other crops during the season but dont have any privacy. i have enough room to grow a couple plants to about 5ft-6ft indoors. if possible id like to find a sativa clone first and then get the faster growing indica to grow while the sativa crop goes through its final stages. what i really need is one strain higher in thc and one higher in cbd. if anyone could help me as to what avenue i pursue from here itd be great.

thanks.

Clones

there is a member richardskinner who has clones of white widow and a northern lights cross in AZ as of right now.....he is looking for people to give them to......the thread is http://boards.cannabis.com/arizona/1...-donation.html hope you can get some from him.....peace and pot

Clones

hey. check my reply on the any donation post.

Clones

Ok enough pussyfootin, with all this uncertainty about the legality of medical marijuana i just want to find someone that can discretely (no questions asked) help me find what im looking for. if they wanna bust ya they gonna bust ya. too many careless people thinking this prop is protecting them. Someone educated and experienced about growing, that could give me growing tips about the specific strains they are providing me. Im finding all the wrong people who are inexperienced or know too little about what they have. It just seems alot of people are just trying to make a buck and dont really know very much. no more mystery bags/strains. i feel like nowadays we have the option to shop around more, and am tired of having to take what i can get. is there anybody out there?

Clones

so i finally got some clones today called bombay from another patient. never heard of it. hes also a first time grower and alot of his didnt do so well so he just gave me the rest of his. he wasnt very informative about what might have happened. i hope theyre not diseased or anything. i looked on the internet and couldnt find anything about this strain, although i did find thc bomb but dont know if thats the same thing.

has anybody else ever heard of this strain? is it one for noobs?

thanks for everyones input.

Clones

Never heard of it. Royalty Seeds is where I got some Purple Mr. Nice and Bubba Kush seeds. They may have clones as well. They claim to carry over a hundred. You should google them, they're in Scotttsdale. As with any seed bank, patient etc. you really never know for sure of what you're actually getting so it is always a crap shoot. As far as finding someone intellegent and experienced with the correct knowledge of cannabis growing, you probably won't find many out there. I've only come accoss people who only know what they've heard or experienced throught their own grows. I can't find much info on the actual science of cannabis botany. My advice is just trial and error, which sucks because it's not like it is a fast process. I have 4 grows under my belt and I have learned a lot from just that. Read as much as you can but take it with a grain of salt because many people express bais instead of factual information.

If you want some real advice and info on growing you can feel free to contact me via this site or personal email. [email protected]

Clones

Hey, thanks for your feedback. I'll check into that seedbank. I've grown tomatoes successfully indoors with lights but it was really frustrating at first and took me a while to get the hang of it through trial and error, but I felt I could have saved myself alot of time and headache if I just did the proper research beforehand. Its just the thought of having to go through that again. My plants seem to be doing pretty good, nice bright green healthy lookin youngins. Hopefully this strain, whatever it is, will provide me with the relief I need.

Thanks again, I'll let know if I need some advice.