Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1552 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

fan leaves blocking light

Nice plants and deer mounts. Might be moving up to michigan this spring/summer.north central.Good to see there are good growers as well as deer. best of luck, bob

Michigan? Deer? Never hurd of em... our deer make other deer look like babies.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darthcannabis
    Michigan? Deer? Never hurd of em... our deer make other deer look like babies.
    Need to come to GA and see these Mule Deer around here. Huge!

Ga.

nice root system on her. Looks like shes gonna produce some nice buds. What strain is that btw? has a nice overall structure on her.

Yes this is my first leap into the world of hydro, and my fourth overall grow...lol and I'm loving it! The strain is unknown as i found three small seeds in a large amount of some very stinky weed. I planted all three in dirt at first, after the smallest one was about five or six inches tall, I carefully massaged all the dirt from the roots and placed it in rockwool cube. After about a week (wanted to let the roots take to the rockwool before I just stuck it in water) at first I didn't have the two airstones in it and it was looking pretty shitty lol. She's really getting too big for my small space and I'm gonna be forced to bud her this week. I'm super excited for that. The pic i posted was from two weeks ago as well, so ill try to get some newer ones up so Yall can see how much she's really grown. the other two seeds I planted in the dirt, that were bigger than the dwc one at one point, bow look dinky in comparason. Also, I'm feeding it Advanced nutrients sensi grow a&b soon to be sensi bloom a&b, with b52 and calmag. When I bloom, I wil feed her bud candy as well, which is also Advanced Nutrients as well.

Go hydro!! Woot woot! Haha
    PGS420

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    Need to come to GA and see these Mule Deer around here. Huge!

Ga.
    our white tail deer around here Run 200 lbs max "and that is very rare " deer in the U.P. Of Michigan can get up to 350 lbs and spreads are huge compared to the dinks in Ga
    :thumbsup:

200 or 300 plus... That 30/6 will reach out and drop that big ole antler toten' rascal! Dinner is served!

Ga.

Well, she's too fucking big and I don't have enough space! Lol its ok though I like her big like that today is day one week one of flowering. Super stoked cuz she's a freaking beast.
    Here's some updated pics for Yall, still havnt trimmed anymore fan leaves and I like it tyat way lol.

She's lookin' great! Mine has gone crazy like that too! I'm gonna have to LST just to get her in the flower room! Great goin',PGS!

Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlsmokes420
    Well, she's too fucking big and I don't have enough space! Lol its ok though I like her big like that today is day one week one of flowering. Super stoked cuz she's a freaking beast.
    Here's some updated pics for Yall, still havnt trimmed anymore fan leaves and I like it tyat way lol.
    I like big budz and I cannot lie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast