Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1895 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

making hash

can someone please explain a very simple and cheap way to make hash...want to use trimmings and some buds...what is the easiest and cheapest way to get this done....thanks
    denverbear Reviewed by denverbear on . making hash can someone please explain a very simple and cheap way to make hash...want to use trimmings and some buds...what is the easiest and cheapest way to get this done....thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

making hash

check this out-
    How to Make Wicked Hash | Cannabis Culture Magazine

I use a drum machine. well worth the few hundred I spent on it a couple years back. It paid for itself the first run or two.

making hash

This is what I do with my trim.... Dry Ice Hash June 1, 2011 - YouTube

CGI::::::

making hash

:rastasmoke:O.K., I'm all shook up! Now, for the cracks? pr

making hash

Quote Originally Posted by CanGroIt
    This is what I do with my trim.... Dry Ice Hash June 1, 2011 - YouTube

cool method. I like just dropping the herb in, turn the switch, and come back some hours later.

I'm going to have to give that a try though, I have a set of bubble bags, just too much of a project with the water, etc.

making hash

Quote Originally Posted by copobo
    I like just dropping the herb in, turn the switch, and come back some hours later.
    Some day....I might be that lucky.... For now.... I :dance: shake shake shake the seƱora, shake it all the time....:jointsmile:....

making hash

I tried the dry ice method. all I have to say is holy shit.

I ran with crushed dry ice and 45 micron first, shook for about 2-3 minutes. Then, switch to 220 micron and shake until it starts to get a little darker. Then, I start a new pile, and shake for the last pile which I'll cook with.

shake ~gently~ for best results. no rushing, it goes very fast anyway!

it's the quality of bubble without the water, and the highest yields of any method I've seen.

I also tried adding some crushed dry ice to the tumbler, which produced a fine product as well.

thanks for the tip!

making hash

Hash isn't cheap, but it can be made cheaply, all the really good ways take a bit of doing, but if you have a good sized plastic container with a good lid you're half way. take said container and cut out the lid leaving just the rim. Now find a very fine sheer fabric, drapery sheer, nylons and strech it between the lid and tub. Put your swag/budlets in the freezer in this tub, when frozen shake some through your new 'kief' maker and just press into HASH. BTW, the cold makes the tricomes brittle and less sticky so they filter better.

making hash

wish I had enough weed that I could be that sloppy with it gut probably put a oz on the floor :dance: cool vid tho never seen hash made like that

making hash

does any one lnow if way to grow has indivudal 220 micron bags that can be bought and how much are they..??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast