Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil

A while back, I kept hearing about it, read about it, and also about other concentrates.
    With my experience in using cannabis, from Colombian Gold, Thai Stick, Strawberry Cough, to Querkle, finger hash, different types of medibles (brownies, butter, cookies, candy) the medibles never really impressed me. I am sure they work for others, but for me, they did nothing. I also found it hard to believe the testimonies on the Run From the Cure video, that cannabis, when used correctly, can cure illness and disease assist in pain management, getting off of highly addictive pain medication, and so on.

I did not believe that any of the oil extracts could be as potent as people had said, especially the Rick Simpson Oil.
    Out of all the information and research, it seems to me that the Rick Simpson Oil was my best option for treating cancer patients. So I decided to give it a try and see for myself. I have many years of experience in growing high quality medical grade marijuana, indoor, 100% organic.
    It took some time, but I saved up a large quantity of premium bud and followed the Rick Simpson directions (my buds were much more manicured than the ones in his video).

I used 9 oz of premium bud, bone dry. I soaked the bud material in 99% isopropyl alcohol, a bit longer than recommended though. When I got to the point of putting it on the coffee cup warmer it took about 6 to 8 hours before the oil stopped bubbling, telling me that the iso had all been evaporated out. I then sucked the oil up into 2 tsp sized syringes while it was still warm. After it cooled down, I sampled a dose the size of a grain of rice, and I couldn't believe it! It offered much more than any bud I have ever smoked. I was absolutely shocked. After trying it, it made me a believer that the people in the video were speaking the truth of the oil curing them of their illnesses. I never had anything like it before in my life.

My cancer patient couldn't handle taking three doses a day, the size of a grain of rice. It was too strong. When taking three doses, it seems to build up in your system, and you can develop a tolerance. Both of my patients, it took them each six weeks before they were capable of increasing the dose size.

One of my patients has Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer that develops in the lymph-nodes, he has been battling this disease for 11 years and had been receiving chemo treatments and was facing radiation treatment, but he chose to try the oil first. Normally he would have already been taking his annual holiday visit to the hospital for a 6 week term for another bout of chemo, but this time I would have been radiation because he was getting worse and the chemo was hurting his body. He has yet to have been admitted this year. His doctors have even commented that he would be back before Thanksgiving. Well Thanksgiving has come and gone, he is not in the hospital, he is at home with his family and feeling pretty darn good. I think he will even be home for Christmas and be able to ring in the New Year at home. I am not claiming it is going to cure him, but I do believe it is doing him better than what the doctors have offered him during the past 11 years. If anything, this oil has offered this patient much hope. I will be sure to update on his condition in the future.

I would also like to note a warning when taking this concentrated oil. It is very potent! This is something that a user should start off with small doses. Just one dose a little bit bigger than a grain of rice, had me lying down for a couple hours, praying to God to bring me back down. Also, my patients and I, when taking the oil three times a day, have noticed when waking up with the first cup of coffee, before taking the morning dose, feel a little buzzed. I highly recommend to make your own oil. I have tried others and got nothing from it.

Here is the batch of oil made with the 9 oz of product. It produced 8.5 teaspoons of the simpson oil. If you ask me, simpson oil is more efficient than smoking bud. It is not for everyone. One small dose of the oil has much longer lasting effects then any other marijuana products I have tried. The effects can last from 6 to 12 hours from one small dose.

Attachment 280650

This oil in the picture below was made more for using in a vaporizer. It is much more golden, but for ingesting, I think the darker oil has a higher medicinal value. I also believe that the more golden oil is higher in THC. The reason why this batch was more golden is because it was ultra high quality manicured, no leaf material what so ever, and the plants were intentionally nitrogen stressed before harvest, for a lower chlorophyll amount. When vaping the golden simpson oil, the taste is incredible.

Attachment 280651

After making many batches of the simpson oil, I would strongly recommend to use 1/4 lb. or more of indoor grown premium bud. Anything less would be wasteful in my opinion.

I hope this information is helpful.
    GrowGoddess Reviewed by GrowGoddess on . My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil A while back, I kept hearing about it, read about it, and also about other concentrates. With my experience in using cannabis, from Colombian Gold, Thai Stick, Strawberry Cough, to Querkle, finger hash, different types of medibles (brownies, butter, cookies, candy) the medibles never really impressed me. I am sure they work for others, but for me, they did nothing. I also found it hard to believe the testimonies on the Run From the Cure video, that cannabis, when used correctly, can cure Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any info you can suggest would be more than welcome! I've seen your work! Nothing but PROPS,here!

Ga.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Forgive me, but what is PROPS?

Quote Originally Posted by GrowGoddess
    Thanks, I appreciate that.

Forgive me, but what is PROPS?
    Credit for...Congrats or anything that has to do with recognition! Or a big Hoooorah!:thumbsup:

Ga.

If you had a lab coat on... I'd swear you were Stinky Attic! She grew some WICKED weed! One of my mentors! Along with Dutch,Rusty,Emmie,Dreamer,Uncle Ben, FIRST AND FOREMOST! Late Great!mota20.. They know who she is! They all have at more than 1 time contributed to my well being! No Lie! Thank all ya'll! There are alot I did'nt mention.. I'm stoned and this could possibly be a subdude rant! I love Indica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ga.

Simpson oil represents everything that medicinal marijuana stands for. Ive heard people with cancer claim that with no chemo, surgery, or radiation....the simpson oil on its own reduced the size of the cancerous tumors.

Thanks for bringing it in the light. More people need to know about its effects :rasta::thumbsup:

Nice work you are doing. I will definitely give the simpson oil a go if I ever build up that kind of inventory... I'm curious about how you store it and how you dispense it? Also, do you have a sense of shelf life?

You're grow space looks awesome. Well done. You must have been well pleased with yourself when that was completed. I'm wondering about the square footage of each room? Also, do you use the greenhouse vaporizer for sulfur? Can you educate us a bit on that? And finally, after completing your build and putting it through its paces, what would you do differently if you were starting again? I completed a much smaller, studs to lights build about a year ago. My only real gripe is where I placed one or two of the outlets. They should have been a bit higher is all. Not much of a gripe really.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsby
    Nice work you are doing. I will definitely give the simpson oil a go if I ever build up that kind of inventory... I'm curious about how you store it and how you dispense it? Also, do you have a sense of shelf life?

You're grow space looks awesome. Well done. You must have been well pleased with yourself when that was completed. I'm wondering about the square footage of each room? Also, do you use the greenhouse vaporizer for sulfur? Can you educate us a bit on that? And finally, after completing your build and putting it through its paces, what would you do differently if you were starting again? I completed a much smaller, studs to lights build about a year ago. My only real gripe is where I placed one or two of the outlets. They should have been a bit higher is all. Not much of a gripe really.

Naw... Just a lil' longer cord,huh? When I move. I'm gonna have a Dream Room! From stud to light.

Ga.

Oh it's only a matter of 1 foot. Just a peeve is all. I love my room. It's an awesome hobby setup. Cab, stainless steal counter space, 3 x 5 foot scrog. More than I need.

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    If you had a lab coat on... I'd swear you were Stinky Attic! She grew some WICKED weed! One of my mentors! Along with Dutch,Rusty,Emmie,Dreamer,Uncle Ben, FIRST AND FOREMOST! Late Great!mota20.. They know who she is! They all have at more than 1 time contributed to my well being! No Lie! Thank all ya'll! There are alot I did'nt mention.. I'm stoned and this could possibly be a subdude rant! I love Indica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ga.
    Naw, just GrowGoddess from Michigan. Never used any other screen name when it comes to growing mj.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast