Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1597 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil

Hi GrowGoddess!

I sucessfully made RSO and tried some with pg in my ecig and it's not bad. However, the pg is tearing my throat up. I know you said that vegetable glycerin doesn't mix as well with the RSO, but have you ever made cannabis ecig juice with a combination of pg and vg? When I get regular ecig juice, I've always gotten a mix of 40/60 pg/vg. How do you think a 1/2 and 1/2 mix would do with RSO?

Quote Originally Posted by giggletwig
    Hi GrowGoddess!

I sucessfully made RSO and tried some with pg in my ecig and it's not bad. However, the pg is tearing my throat up. I know you said that vegetable glycerin doesn't mix as well with the RSO, but have you ever made cannabis ecig juice with a combination of pg and vg? When I get regular ecig juice, I've always gotten a mix of 40/60 pg/vg. How do you think a 1/2 and 1/2 mix would do with RSO?
    I have tried it and it does not mix well. My guess is whatever type of clearomizer you are using is not good for e-cannabis, glass is the worse with throat burn. There is a good chance you have too much PG in it. Now that I have switched to the iClear 30b (a bottom fed clearomizer) I hold it sideways so it does not leak, store it sideways when not in use too. It is only like $15 at Ziggy's Vapes. The iClear 30b is awesome, I cannot see it being more smooth.

What are you putting your oil into? What type of clearomizer are you using?

The more PG you have added, the more it will burn. The more glass, the more it will burn. The more metal, the less you will taste the PG, if at all, and the less it will burn. The more plastic, like an iClear 16b, the more sweet tasting, without the burn. I don't care for the sweet taste. It is as if thick metal like the iClear 30 series, completely hides any PG taste. At least that is how it has been for me. Double coils will make it smoother too. I set my temperatures at pretty much the lowest possible, and it makes it the smoothest and most tasty.

1vanguy, I don't know what other thread to message you on (Growgoddess, sorry for jackin your thread). I see you checked out Hottrageous' profile. I hope this means you read the thread 'Dogs & Cancer' under Medicinal Cannabis & Health' (last post by Hottrageous). This is the thread I was trying to direct you to in my first post to you. The one that just vanished from my screen while I was on it & couldn't get it back...?... I hope this is helpful. Dont stop posting. Please keep us updated.....PEACE!

4.   Advertisements

GrowGoddess,

I'm using an Ego T with a Kangertech CC Clearomizer. It's plastic and doesn't leak if you lay it sideways. Basically I'm using the same setup hubby found to be most effective with regular ejuice. I'm just very sensitive to PG for some reason. Sensitive throat - I always use a majority mix of VG for ecig juice. And I don't think the peppermint flavor I put in this latest batch is helping either! Actually, it's making me sneeze. Oh well. It should still work for me when I have to travel and be stressed out. Thanks for your help and advice!

Quote Originally Posted by giggletwig
    GrowGoddess,

I'm using an Ego T with a Kangertech CC Clearomizer. It's plastic and doesn't leak if you lay it sideways. Basically I'm using the same setup hubby found to be most effective with regular ejuice. I'm just very sensitive to PG for some reason. Sensitive throat - I always use a majority mix of VG for ecig juice. And I don't think the peppermint flavor I put in this latest batch is helping either! Actually, it's making me sneeze. Oh well. It should still work for me when I have to travel and be stressed out. Thanks for your help and advice!
    The clearomizer is probably where the harshness is coming from, the kangertech clearomizer. Kanger has great products. I just tried out a Kanger Pro 3 dual coil bottom fed coil glass unit (one of their newest products). The taste was great, the burning sucked. I have found that the more airflow, the more harsh. I forgot to mention that on my response above. The Kanger units draw more air, like a cigarette. That might be better for certain e-cigg users. It may be better for some of us in the MJ community because of the additional taste. You switch from the kangertech to an innokin iClear 30b or other innokin products. Plastic helps too. for a larger vaporizer APV or MOD the iClear 30b is your best bet. Way smoother than the average kangertech product. The battery you mentioned, is it variable voltage? If I am not mistaken, the eGo T is not what you want. What you want is the eGo C Twist 650mAh VV (variable voltage). Better yet, an innoken SVD. For a pen, variable voltage is a must for e-cigg users and cannabis too. The iClear 30b is my favorite unit to use, but on a pen battery it would be a little akward because it is quite heavy. ON my pen batteries (eGo C Twist 650) I prefer to only use the iClear 16. They are not as efficient or as good as the iClear 30b, but they are more convenient and much more stealth in public. At home, the larger units like the ProTank, innokin 30 and 30b, I prefer innokin since the dual coils are criss crossed with more restricted airflow, I recommend these units on an SVD or other similar diameter MODs / APVs. You can get an SVD as cheap as $37 from Fast Tech. It is an earlier model, but it has all the main functions. With an SVD I recommend setting it at 4.8 volts and only use the pm (wattage meter) to adjust the heat up and down. My favorite batteries for the SVD are the AW brand size 18350 to 18650 (smallest for the SVD is the 18350). The best charger is the TrustFire model TR-001. That is my favorite rig. I have tried all different sizes and styles and nothing compares to the SVD with the iClear 30b.

From one e-cigg junkie to another, I only use dual coil clearomizers for e-ciggs and e-cannabis.

you can find an eGo C Twist 650mAh from High Desert Vapes for around $20.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526