Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Grow up already

So yesterday I went to my homies house (he's also registered mmj) because he called for an emergency smoke down. Now, normally I wouldn't just up and go over there without my boyfriend, but he was gone and I'm grown. Plus my homie (well just call him tom) looked out for me when my b.f. was in jail and I was having pain, by smoking me down. So I packed up my vape and some papers, and of course my bud, and I headed over there. My b.f. had No problem with my descision( I called and told him what I was going to go do) so I figured I was in the clear.
    Half an hour later were talking and discussing my dwc vs his bubbleponics, you know how it goes.
    Now, I don't like for there to be opportunities for rumors to be started, so I watch my body language around other guys. I don't wanna unintentionally give off any "sighns" that might give off the wrong impression. So I'm sitting in the lazy boy and he's on the couch, which kinda sux cuz we had to keep standing up to pass the joint, but it semester like he was getting the hint about the personal space so I was fine with standing up.
    Just as I sat back down, his wife walks in.
    (Such shouldn't be an issue cuz me and her are friends and I've caregiven for her hubby for some 2 yrs now, and weve been friends for four)
    Needless to say, I don't need to be told when a female is pissed, I can smell that shit.
    And she was pissed. But for what? She's been there with my b.f. by herself before and I didn't get an attitude about it.
    Is she untrustworthy so she thinks I am too?
    Because she was acting too funny, like she walked in on us kissing or something.
    I don't get it.
    Be mature girl, you don't smoke and you know he does. I've dropped off his "meds" to him when he was by himself and I stayed and we burned one, she came home and was perfectly happy..." Hey what's up?" All that good shit.
    She said "how long have you been here" when she walked in so I knew me being there had upset her.
    I don't wanna sit down with her and be like, yo, what was ur problem yesterday? And make it worse, but how do I find out what I did wrong?
    prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . Grow up already So yesterday I went to my homies house (he's also registered mmj) because he called for an emergency smoke down. Now, normally I wouldn't just up and go over there without my boyfriend, but he was gone and I'm grown. Plus my homie (well just call him tom) looked out for me when my b.f. was in jail and I was having pain, by smoking me down. So I packed up my vape and some papers, and of course my bud, and I headed over there. My b.f. had No problem with my descision( I called and told him what I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Grow up already

:stoned:....

Grow up already

Bahahah! Love that pic dutch, very nice.

Grow up already

Grow up already

Seriously though, weed and females causes some controversy around here. Especially if your a girl that grows, because then you have something in common (everybody grows around here). There like "oh she smokes, she must be gay or something," or "she smokes, she's a tomboy"
    I don't understand it, its just weed ladies. They don't understand how I can "play in dirt" and be ok with it under my nails. It's actually relaxing. They're just mad cuz the boys think I'm a cool chick, which I dont understand. It sux though, I've even lost a few friends. But if they don't like me for me then whatever right?
    You really know how to lighten the mood huh dutch?

Grow up already

My PGS420, you change avatars like, well, I have seen your shoe collection!

My experience with people. :rastasmoke:They will accuse you of what they are doing! None of your business! Stay outta it and :jointsmile:, you don't have to live with it, thank God!

Hey there Dimp:, I couldn't get sound, wanted to put it on my ipod! But, I know the tune! My kinda classic! miss the sign. of U tube psycho colors!:thumbsupr

Grow up already

I think you hit it on the head along with painretreat! A woman scorrned,watch the hell out! She evidently was up to no good herself that evening! Just let it ride until something comes of it. You'll be able to show your BF the post as to what has gone down.. I'm thinkn' he would be more than understanding. I don't sweat my wife doing crazy shit! I know how to settle those actions as does she.. We would split up,for sure! If it were true.Love is Love!

Ga.

Grow up already

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    My PGS420, you change avatars like, well, I have seen your shoe collection!

My experience with people. :rastasmoke:They will accuse you of what they are doing! None of your business! Stay outta it and :jointsmile:, you don't have to live with it, thank God!

Hey there Dimp:, I couldn't get sound, wanted to put it on my ipod! But, I know the tune! My kinda classic! miss the sign. of U tube psycho colors!:thumbsupr
    Chicks a shoes.......Hmmmmm? My wife has more shoes than you can imagine..

Ga.

Grow up already

:rasta:Of course, I'd hate to be the 1 that would say-'Ugh, that time of month!' pr

Grow up already

You haven't done anything wrong and like the others have said she is obviously up to no good!! As long as your bf is cool then you shouldn't feel bad you haven't done anything. people get jealous, let them get on with it I say, we should be able to do what we want and not be judged :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast