Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Grow up already

Nice! Well I really appreciate everybody's imput! I found out this morning why she was so upset. She called me for en "emergency smoke down" which I knew was bad cuz she don't smoke. So i figured id better go talk her out of it (if someone smokes it should be for the right reasons, not cuz there trying to make thee man mad. Plus ages got a great job and I just didn't want my friend to do anythin rash.) So I get thee and shes crying, saying tom had just moved In a long time friend from childhood...Candy. (I made her fake name kind skeezy cuz she isn't the type you want living with your husband) But let me explain further, Candy is short, thick, with jet blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, very pretty. She's doubly and likes to overstep her bounderies and invade personal space (especially boy). She's the girl at the party who's sat on everybody's lap at least once, and is probly sitting on some girls boyfriend puffing his cig. And asking for a shot. Ugh. I can see why my poor friend was upset. I kindly told her she needs to tell her hubby how this is making her feel. And I just left to Candy coming home from work and asking " can I call some friends over?"
    Heehee, It's cool cuz me and my friend call the girls, and well be having an "extraction" later tonight!!
    "Extraction" is when there is an unruly female who's breaks the female guidlines and needs to be removed from the scenario.
    Let's just say she called the hubby and he said he needed to talk to her about Candy too....uh oh!
    He said he came home from work one night when she was gone and found Candy passed out on the couch with his other married best friend and she had drunk dialed his wife and everything....bad bad Candy.
    Tom said sge needs to go.
    He said that she told him to "make me leave" what?!?!
    So later tonight we will all have to find a way to make her leave.
    We cant drop her off somewhere cuz she's always drunk, and not quite 19 yet. We don't want her to go to jail, but it sounds like maybe that's where she should spend a night or two.
    Idk, but she has to go before she tries to get my b.f. next (he would laugh at her and then go tell me) and she's gonna meet the wrong chick one day.....
    Then she's gonna have a fat lip...
    Untill then she needs to know that what shes doing is not ok.

2.   Advertisements

Grow up already

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlsmokes420
    Nice! Well I really appreciate everybody's imput! I found out this morning why she was so upset. She called me for en "emergency smoke down" which I knew was bad cuz she don't smoke. So i figured id better go talk her out of it (if someone smokes it should be for the right reasons, not cuz there trying to make thee man mad. Plus ages got a great job and I just didn't want my friend to do anythin rash.) So I get thee and shes crying, saying tom had just moved In a long time friend from childhood...Candy. (I made her fake name kind skeezy cuz she isn't the type you want living with your husband) But let me explain further, Candy is short, thick, with jet blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, very pretty. She's doubly and likes to overstep her bounderies and invade personal space (especially boy). She's the girl at the party who's sat on everybody's lap at least once, and is probly sitting on some girls boyfriend puffing his cig. And asking for a shot. Ugh. I can see why my poor friend was upset. I kindly told her she needs to tell her hubby how this is making her feel. And I just left to Candy coming home from work and asking " can I call some friends over?"
    Heehee, It's cool cuz me and my friend call the girls, and well be having an "extraction" later tonight!!
    "Extraction" is when there is an unruly female who's breaks the female guidlines and needs to be removed from the scenario.
    Let's just say she called the hubby and he said he needed to talk to her about Candy too....uh oh!
    He said he came home from work one night when she was gone and found Candy passed out on the couch with his other married best friend and she had drunk dialed his wife and everything....bad bad Candy.
    Tom said sge needs to go.
    He said that she told him to "make me leave" what?!?!
    We cant drop her off somewhere cuz she's always drunk, and not quite 19 yet. We don't want her to go to jail, but it sounds like maybe that's where she should spend a night or two.
    Idk, but she has to go before she tries to get my b.f. next (he would laugh at her and then go tell me) and she's gonna meet the wrong chick one day.....
    Then she's gonna have a fat lip...
    Untill then she needs to know that what shes doing is not ok.
    Awwww Hell! Whats her address? I'll take her for a night! Sit in Daddy's lap and puff on my cigar! playin'... She sounds like a guedogirl,from jersey shore! Go on and bust that ass and get it over with! She won't be husband hunting no more! Had a girl just like that get me in a world of shit with my wife.. I won't got there again! That's that woman scorned thing! OMG! It was not good at all!

Ga.

Grow up already

Now this is the making of a show......"stoners....and their females".......hey if dog the bounty hunter can get a show....so can "stoners"

Like to see the party.....

Grow up already

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlsmokes420
    Invite her to a fake party at a random hotel.... Then toss all her shit outside and tell her she was asked nicely.... Some people are leaches who need to be removed by force....

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    Awwww Hell! Whats her address? I'll take her for a night! Sit in Daddy's lap and puff on my cigar!
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... .........

Quote Originally Posted by weeddaddy50
    Now this is the making of a show......"stoners....and their females".......hey if dog the bounty hunter can get a show....so can "stoners"

They can call the show "Best Buds"....

CGI::::::

Grow up already

uh... ok we all know a "candy" and she's fucked up and all but she isn't the issue really; she's just a symptom of a deeper problem. Husband needs to get priorities in order.

Grow up already

This is really screwed-up! I don't think any of us guys are allowed in this forum.. After all... This is the Women's Issues,forum... I guess all of us gotta get in touch with our feminine side,huh? I don't even know which side of me that is! I thought both sides,back and front of me was guy!

Ga.

Grow up already

Bitch better recognize!!!

Is a blanket party in order????

Grow up already

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown
    This is really screwed-up! I don't think any of us guys are allowed in this forum.. After all... This is the Women's Issues,forum...
    No dude - I think you're reading it wrong. It's women issues - we all have issues with women, no? It's a joke. No offense meant if any wymyn are reading this. Just offering some perspective is all. OK, we'll go now...

Grow up already

Quote Originally Posted by bigsby
    No dude - I think you're reading it wrong. It's women issues - we all have issues with women, no? It's a joke. No offense meant if any wymyn are reading this. Just offering some perspective is all. OK, we'll go now...
    bigs,

Can you tell me why I want to reply to this so bad? I love Women! Lets end this on a serious note! I wrote a poem..Here it is..

Woman

How beautiful,an instrument is woman!

When artfully played upon!

Me!!! Ga.:stoned:

Grow up already

Not sure how well that's going to play here... but I totally agree. To be 22 again... we really should start our own thread though...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast