Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bangor area caregiver available

I am well versed in Maine law concerning medical marijuana. I live just outside Bangor. I am available to accept one more patient. I grow only the top strains.:rasta: Chemdog, trainwreck, white widow and starting several new ones DJ Shorts blueberry, grandaddy purple and more. Top quality meds from an experienced grower. You must have all paperwork completed. All heppa laws apply. Call 207-852-1485.
    Medicineman04429 Reviewed by Medicineman04429 on . Bangor area caregiver available I am well versed in Maine law concerning medical marijuana. I live just outside Bangor. I am available to accept one more patient. I grow only the top strains.:rasta: Chemdog, trainwreck, white widow and starting several new ones DJ Shorts blueberry, grandaddy purple and more. Top quality meds from an experienced grower. You must have all paperwork completed. All heppa laws apply. Call 207-852-1485. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

u rock......i wish i was in bangor with my friends, maybe i should move there, but i would not be able to get all the stuff done in time for you to take on a new patient....but i hope you can help someone who needs medication....peace and pot

Today is Monday 7/9/12, i go see Dr. sulak today with all my paper work. Wish me luck! If i do get the card I will give you a call. my wife is having our second hild in a week and i live of ssi so i'm hoping the price isn't as hurting as the streets are, take care peace love n light.