Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1622 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Biggest effing movie collection ever!!

Who has no life!? Not I with over hundreds of movies... I only have almost every movie out in the past three years. I have a whole cabinet full of them. Top and bottom shelf three rows deep. And two whole pop crates full, two rows deep. I have watched them all at least once I promise you. I'm a movie guru but I'm a newbie I know somebody else out there has a much more extensive collection. So help me out here so I don't feel so lame! Lol
    Top my collection please! Most of them were baught from the Blockbuster movie store on the clearance rack, four movies for 20$. Mostly newer movies so its worth you dollars. Nothin like a fat doob and a good comedy, or adventure, or romance, or whatever movie really; I obviously am not picky.
    prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . Biggest effing movie collection ever!! Who has no life!? Not I with over hundreds of movies... ;) I only have almost every movie out in the past three years. I have a whole cabinet full of them. Top and bottom shelf three rows deep. And two whole pop crates full, two rows deep. I have watched them all at least once I promise you. I'm a movie guru but I'm a newbie :) I know somebody else out there has a much more extensive collection. So help me out here so I don't feel so lame! Lol Top my collection please! Most of them were Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Dah! Doubt I can top that, but my brother-in-law just might. I couldn't count the endless movies he has copied from Netflix and Torrant Bay (free-gets some movies even before they are at the box office), oh and Amazon! He watched 3 movies today! He sits on his PC watching movies and his wife (my sister) sits and watches murder crap all day! Monk, SVU, cloo channel! Enough murder to make you sick! I doubt he spent as much for his though! Just a cd to download with.

I watch a lot of movies, but not that many. I use DVR and premium channel T.V! It is enough for me. I love to watch the trailors too! I go to the movie theatre, as well! Just love the popcorn. Last movie--Footloose 2! Not crazy about Happy Feet-not my thing! I don't much care for black and white, unless it is a good one and most seem to be!

I use to collect the VCR tapes. Too much trouble and space. You may need a garage to put all those tapes with all those shoes! Just go onto the web and get what I want, somewhere! Hate the clutter! But, my head is full of movies!

If I get energetic, I might try to take pix of his collection or just count them. He has them logged and has them filed! Pretty neat fellow! I was going to take a bunch on my recent trip, but forgot too. just as well, didn't have time to spend in the room anyway!

I am guessing, about 40 years from now you may wish you put that money spent on CD's toward a savings acct! lol pr

Nope had those! How do u think my jobless ass got all that shit. I won't be entrusting any more money in banks or "trust funds" its a waste of money and time with todays rates. Is rather buy raw gold with my cash, and bury that shit or something. Id be scared though because you can "own" land but you never really "own" it, the government can take it away from you still. But there's a horror story behind that first part though. I had a cd, that when I turned 18 I put into a trust fund (sensible enough right?). Not! I'm just now settling with the probate court and my conservator for the last of my money, after my conservators racked up fees of twenty three percent of the total net worth. The agreement was 400$ a year paid to them for "conserving" or whaatever you call it, they racked up over twenty three grand in three years. Makes me sick to my stomach. So I know ppl think they are protecting their money, and they may he, but be very VERY careful.

But for now I'm gonna spend what I got left and buy nice things that I didn't get growing up. I'm living my life to the fullest as long as possible!
    My mom used to buy Disney movies on vhs, we even had the rewinder thing..lol old school shit

Anybody else got a shit ton of movies?

I talk too much when I smoke a lot so Imma take my tush to bed. Lol :stoned:

My B-I-L has 20 cases with 68 movies in each one! I can use them when I wish, but haven't the time right now! Sure remember the "rewind before you return" or $.50 charge! People are trying to give away collections of VHS's. I do like the DVD's so small and compact!

Gold is too easily stolen, especially right now that prices are up. Tried it! You are right, my CD was only getting .35 so went to bank to put in mutal fund and they upped my interest to .65% for Platinum status-who gives a crap of status, I just want the damn interest! Lawyers and 'trust' people just eat up you cash. Have spent Tens of thousands in that area past couple years. Damn shame! pr

I have about 3000 dvds/Blu rays I am a addict

Remember that song? A man with a briefcase can steal more than a man with a gun. Damn I hate lawyers! But wow that is one hell of a collection! Me I just Netflick, but I'd love to watch something funny right now. You go girl.

Haven't counted my collection lately but I have aproximately 800 movies on dvd and probably another 1500 on 3 external hardrives that I hookup to my blu ray player and watch on my big ass big screen.

I have three... but I have four boxes, I don't think their in the right cases either. Tv puts me to sleep, I keep it on to entertain the dog.

you folks have way more than me. i have about 700-800 titles, but all are avi and divx files. i can put 6 on a dual layer dvd and it takes up less room. i have a fair amount of asian cinema among them. i prefer it to hollywood, but it's a little more difficult to obtain, once you get past all the korean movies that were uploaded to veoh several yrs ago.
    do any of you folks have a good source for getting movies? a p2p or a decent torrent site?