Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1458 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

well docs going down?

I've since called around dispensaries and other doc referral places. All said I was lucky not to have sent in my WellDocs paperwork to the health dept because it will probably be highly scrutinized and rejected.

One problem isn't so much the ongoing relationship (it's a new industry) but rather these places that rent office space out to docs and work a few hours here and there. It's supposed to be a regular hours operation.

Everyone recommended I just go to another doc for renewal, skip the WellDocs mess, and avoid a high probability of being rejected and punished for 6 months.

I was a happy camper but now I'm out $55 and pissed.

well docs going down?

I hate to keep posting but I just called the health dept to see if they would accept my WellDocs renewal forms. All they told me was that the investigation of WellDocs ended yesterday and that they would not be releasing any names or information. They actually told me they didn't have anything to do with the results anyway. Big help they are...

However, I found another place in Boulder who was sympathetic with my dilemma and was willing to match what I spent. He looked up my WellDoc physician and found she actually was a doctor. But he also mentioned he wasn't aware of ANY WellDocs forms having been successfully processed.

It's a crapshoot I'm not willing to take a chance on. I'll have to start over...

3.   Advertisements

well docs going down?

as far as I know its not welldocs,..its the state,..did you see Dr. sjdak,..that's who I saw,.. and if you already sent in paperwork, they wont let you start over,..its bullshit,....bad deal,

well docs going down?

I saw Dr Livingwell and I didn't send in anything...fortunately

well docs going down?

I saw Dr. Sujdak,..and I personally saw him sign my application,..his signature is on my paperwork,...so it's the state man,..they're horrible

well docs going down?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverRelief
    Here is a good article that explains the difference between being 'rejected' and 'denied' that also quotes Robert Corry who is representing one of the doctors affected.

Seems like a reasonable argument to me. Reason doesn't seem to be in abundance here though.

Med. marijuana lawyer: Health dept. can't deny cards over physician assistants - Denver News - The Latest Word
    I just read this article,..thank you ever so much, but I would like to bring something to your attention,..if you read the whole article, Corry says that our paperwork is good to go,..with this being said, and beings you posted this,,....can I get into DenverRelief now??!!!! been trying for a year and a half now!!

well docs going down?

Quote Originally Posted by dmngzckynd
    I just read this article,..thank you ever so much, but I would like to bring something to your attention,..if you read the whole article, Corry says that our paperwork is good to go,..with this being said, and beings you posted this,,....can I get into DenverRelief now??!!!! been trying for a year and a half now!!
    I regret to give you bad news again, but the legislation that went into effect in July regulates medical marijuana centers also created the Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division that oversees any MMJ business in the state. They have the strict rule that the application can be no older than 35 days.

The original MMJ amendment is what Corey is referring to is what governs the CDPHE which issues cards, but we have to listen to the MMED or else risk our license. What Corey is saying is technically accurate (*not legal advice* it could be an affirmative defense if you were growing or purchased from a private caregiver) but has since been superseded for dispensaries.

Appealing is really your best bet.

well docs going down?

if you saw Sujdak or PA+Sujdak you can count on a denial.

well docs going down?

Quote Originally Posted by copobo
    if you saw Sujdak or PA+Sujdak you can count on a denial.
    thanks,....ill kill myself tomorrow,...thanks,..jk I kynda figured, I cant ever do shit write,....weird how I follwed all the steps and have legitimate conditions for this shit to happen,...sucks oh well i guess

well docs going down?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverRelief
    I regret to give you bad news again, but the legislation that went into effect in July regulates medical marijuana centers also created the Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division that oversees any MMJ business in the state. They have the strict rule that the application can be no older than 35 days.

The original MMJ amendment is what Corey is referring to is what governs the CDPHE which issues cards, but we have to listen to the MMED or else risk our license. What Corey is saying is technically accurate (*not legal advice* it could be an affirmative defense if you were growing or purchased from a private caregiver) but has since been superseded for dispensaries.

Appealing is really your best bet.
    I know,..I'm just talking sh1t,...I wouldn't ever wanna jeopardize a dispensary like yours,..all the janky ones though yeah

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast