Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1963 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

well docs going down?

:jointsmile:
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPopalorum
    No, but these businesses aren't about nobility. They're about seeing as many patients in as little time in the most cursory manner possible in order to maximize profit. Nobility doesn't enter into it. There's something wrong with these five-minute examinations; after all, they purportedly address serious medical conditions like cancer and AIDS. If I were a doctor, I couldn't square the wink-wink-nod-nod exams with my professional responsibility to do my best for every patient. I don't care if the patients or doctors lie to the state, but it's a scummy way to practice medicine, much like an attorney who does nothing but frivolous liability or whiplash cases.
    I personally, have not seen a Dr. sign a mmj 'req.' in the same fashion as a lawyer takes a civil case and sits on it milking $ from their clients and doing nothing until the law mandates a settlement! There is no comparison! I would agree with you on point-that some lawyers are bad, most likely there are a few good ones!

Here in CA the major HMO's are begining to write 'reqs' for mmj! A sign that they simply want the 'members' to pay for their own medication.
    :rasta: pr
    The answer is LEGALIZATION! No question to it!

And. . . in the meantime, back to the thread. Forgery. . .Shameful!

2.   Advertisements

well docs going down?

Does anyone know if any lawyers are going to take this up as some kind of class-action? I'm wondering because unless Well Docs comes out saying they are going to refund the $ to the patients then this is a big problem. 6 months to re-apply after already having your $90 check cashed and paying $65 to well-docs. I'd be more than willing to spearhead any campaign that puts the nails in their coffin. This is bullshit

well docs going down?

Im in the same situation and Im getting so fustrated because I did everything I had to,..now because someone wants to f@#k me around I cant get into the places I need to get into,..I can get into these other janky ass places with the crappiest herb Ive seen,..how do these docs justify f@#kn up the paperwork? How does the state justify there paperwork mess?? but most of all,..How are these people allowed to sell this bunk ass shit????

well docs going down?

Quote Originally Posted by dmngzckynd
    Im in the same situation and Im getting so fustrated because I did everything I had to,..now because someone wants to f@#k me around I cant get into the places I need to get into,..I can get into these other janky ass places with the crappiest herb Ive seen,..how do these docs justify f@#kn up the paperwork? How does the state justify there paperwork mess?? but most of all,..How are these people allowed to sell this bunk ass shit????
    You might try putting a call into Vicente Consulting (Brian Vicente of Sensible Colorado) or Robert Corey to see if they have any suggestions for recourse.

The easiest solution would be pressuring the state into allowing these patients to apply again, or at least offer them some course of action other than going without vital medicine.

This whole situation is frustrating for all involved. We have loyal patients who we can't serve because of this mess. It hurts to see people so frustrated and be unable to help.

Imagine quality control for cannabis. "Yes hello, I am the state marijuana inspector. This here is USDC (the US department of cannabis) grade A herb, but The $15 1/8th you bought at that 'janky ass' place isn't even marijuana."

well docs going down?

I suggest calling Colorado Rep Pat Steadman and see if he can do anything
    http://patsteasman.com

he returns emails and answers his phone and he cares.

well docs going down?

This just in:

Medical marijuana: CDPHE's Dr. Chris Urbina on physician assistants, patient denials - Denver News - The Latest Word

Dr. Urbina over at the CDPHE seems to think it as appropriate to punish patients who need medicine for what a physician has done.

I keep trying to find the logic, but obviously I don't have the requisite short circuit these bureaucrats have.

well docs going down?

I talked to someone at the state and now it turns out I have to wait to the end of January!!! damm,..Im so angry!! I have no idea what to do,..I need my meds bcause I dont have pills to fallback on when this happens,...I wish I could sue them for this,...this is so bad for me,..I either dont have money for meds,...or I have money for meds and they wont give me my card,..I hate those janky ass dispensaries,..and I paid 25!!! I WANT MY MEDS!!!!!! that I qualify for legally,..with a legitimate condition,...why?? why?why?,...sorry guys,..didnt mean to cry on your shoulders,...

well docs going down?

OMG! I just rad that artice man,...I had only seen this doctor I saw once,..the time I got my renewal,..he did a physical and all but that was the only time I had ever seen him,...according to that article, I will be denied because of this one time visit!!! holy batshit,...what am I going to do,...I seriously need some meds,..any suggestions,..I will meet someone in denver,..top shelf and high in CBD's if possible,...

well docs going down?

Holy crap!

I just called the Dr's phone number on the renewal papers and some dood answered saying he knew what I was calling about and that the Boulder WellDocs operation had been shut down and he'd taken over. He then offered the Dr's personal phone number then realized he didn't have it but if I called back tonight, he'd have it. I looked on the internet and there's no phone number for this Dr. He also said I'd just have to wait and see what the Health dept did with these applications. I asked if the Dr I saw was a real one and he said yes but seeing what the Health dept is doing isn't exactly comforting.

This is totally screwed up. It says on the papers "How many time have you seen this patient in the past 12 months?" The Dr wrote "0".

My guess is that the Health dept will punish me for 6 months if I send it in...I dunno. I'm currently trying to get my money back to see another Dr but wouldn't that Dr just mark "0", too?

Ugh...I should have known...It was all too simple.

well docs going down?

Here is a good article that explains the difference between being 'rejected' and 'denied' that also quotes Robert Corry who is representing one of the doctors affected.

Seems like a reasonable argument to me. Reason doesn't seem to be in abundance here though.

Med. marijuana lawyer: Health dept. can't deny cards over physician assistants - Denver News - The Latest Word

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast