Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1320 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

DEA hit Washington....

DEA Sweeps Across Western Washington With Dispensary Raids - Toke of the Town

Somewhere in this article it's mentioned that only a dozen or so Federal officials participated in the raids....the rest were State sherriffs department deputies.... As usual this is almost always the case....but why??? Aren't state officials supposed to enforce state laws??? It's just wrong for the Feds to mess up what's working.... Not only are they disrupting the local economies by performing these raids, they're also using state tax payer funded organizations/departments to do it with.... They're fucking us from the front and back!!! It's just wrong.... Can someone please tell me when the nonsense is going to end???

CGI::::::
    CanGroIt Reviewed by CanGroIt on . DEA hit Washington.... DEA Sweeps Across Western Washington With Dispensary Raids - Toke of the Town Somewhere in this article it's mentioned that only a dozen or so Federal officials participated in the raids....the rest were State sherriffs department deputies.... As usual this is almost always the case....but why??? Aren't state officials supposed to enforce state laws??? It's just wrong for the Feds to mess up what's working.... Not only are they disrupting the local economies by performing these raids, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

DEA hit Washington....

Read the article and have spent a bit of time in the areas. That is a very large scale operation in terms of mileage! This is not good in any way!

:wtf:Very SAD day in America!

Which State is next?

The State of "underground!" for patients? Guerilla grows and Cartel !

Patients are the weakest and need the most. So, take away legal supply? Makes no sense. Our medical insurance doesn't pay for it anyway, so whats the problem?

CA wants the dispensary, collective, etc to pay taxes! Some are and still having raids!

Does ObamaCare include medical mj? No, just forces one to buy 'Health Insurance!' I for one, think many are just fine without it, provided they live low risk lives. I lived without medical care for awhile and sought out low-cost clinics for things I could not treat myself for. No, not the wise thing to do, but economically necessary, at the time, for me.

We are having "Freedom of Choice!": Taken away from us, as most sit and watch!

Sadly, most of us are growing and do not want to grow attention to ourselves or the 'operation' we are near and dear to. So, some must remain silent and let those with that are most verbal try to get our rights for us! You don't have to picket town hall. But, support ASA, MAPP, Norml or any group that fights for your rights.

If as many dollars went to "proactive legislation" as is going against it, we might have a fair fight for legalization. I see legalization as the only answer, at this point! pr

DEA hit Washington....

People are under the assumption that there is rule of law any more. There's not. They hit the easy targets for easy revenue generating. These dispensaries are hurting no one. The excuse now is that these dispensaries are selling to people without a doctors authorization. In Washington you do not need a doctors authorization to legally grow and use cannabis. You only have to have the medical records to show that you are legally using because of one of the legally allowed medical uses of cannabis. Of course you will be arrested, but it doesn't matter whether you are authorized or not you still get arrested and assumed guilty until you prove to a judge you are growing legally. And then even you might lose. Why? Becuase there is no real rule of law, just agendas.

DEA hit Washington....

On Second thot, I am thinking Oregon is a fairly progressive State. Euthanasia is legal. It seems to me, perhaps, the 'locals' will not get in line with Feds and request shut-downs, etc.

Perhaps, Denver is as progressive thinking, as well. Since, they have 'legalized' weed in the City of Denver and it is a pretty large city-in the realm of Colorado. Most likely, the State Capital is where the 'co-operation' starts. Since, the people have clearly stated their desires, it would seem to me: If the Gov. wants re-election, they will not have these shut-downs like CA.

Not that these "raids" are working anyway! See the current post by Steve today on the News and read the link from the L.A. Times (in CA).

I still would remain cautious. We must crawl into holes to get decent medication! pr

DEA hit Washington....

Quote Originally Posted by CanGroIt
    DEA Sweeps Across Western Washington With Dispensary Raids - Toke of the Town

Somewhere in this article it's mentioned that only a dozen or so Federal officials participated in the raids....the rest were State sherriffs department deputies.... As usual this is almost always the case....but why??? Aren't state officials supposed to enforce state laws??? It's just wrong for the Feds to mess up what's working.... Not only are they disrupting the local economies by performing these raids, they're also using state tax payer funded organizations/departments to do it with.... They're fucking us from the front and back!!! It's just wrong.... Can someone please tell me when the nonsense is going to end???

CGI::::::
    this nonsense will end when every one of us stands up at once (most likely 50% of the world would be shot and labeled as traitors) and dont go to work, dont buy anything, and in a few days the economy will surely tank. we got some numbers behind us, just not the money. if we were to boycott something, believe me they will feel it. what if we all joined financially and bought stocks in a company for controlling interests, then as we take shit over we start mingling with the politicians offering them money for a little back scratch later. soon hemp factories and sweatshops the world over will replace oil rigs, then as soon as they start seeing dollars signs we will kill the politicians and replace them with non greedy, logical, law abiding citizens. WELL...IT COULD HAPPEN

DEA hit Washington....

Quote Originally Posted by MEDEDCANNABIS
    this nonsense will end when every one of us stands up at once (most likely 50% of the world would be shot and labeled as traitors) and dont go to work, dont buy anything, and in a few days the economy will surely tank. we got some numbers behind us, just not the money. if we were to boycott something, believe me they will feel it. what if we all joined financially and bought stocks in a company for controlling interests, then as we take shit over we start mingling with the politicians offering them money for a little back scratch later. soon hemp factories and sweatshops the world over will replace oil rigs, then as soon as they start seeing dollars signs we will kill the politicians and replace them with non greedy, logical, law abiding citizens. WELL...IT COULD HAPPEN
    The easiest way for the minimum amount of people to have the largest possible impact is to hit the banks. Have another bank day and call it the Anti Drug War Day or something. On that day have everyone that has accounts at the major banks, BofA,Wells Fargo,Citi, JP Morgan and a couple of others to just close out there accounts. The big banks fund big pharma. Shut them down and someone will start listening.

DEA hit Washington....

In Washington state, most dispensaries make you give them a copy of your state issued ID and your medical recommendation/card. This puts the patient in a precarious situation, having to decide if it's safer to buy meds from drug dealers or from retail locations which can get busted and send your info to the feds.

Do the farmers markets also require this?
    Do all retail shops?

Seems that if liquor stores and pharmacies can give you drugs/medication with a visual verification then there would be no problem with doing it the same way for medical marijuana, but I haven't seen any written law either way.

DEA hit Washington....

Colorado of all states (conservative) is a very lenient state when it comes to mj

DEA hit Washington....

Quote Originally Posted by ogganjagrower
    Colorado of all states (conservative) is a very lenient state when it comes to mj
    nooooo, there is just a more liberal population. the rest is an obnoxious right who arent any better. whatever happened to being an American? the right despises mj and the left hates it and together they make moronic decisions that noone seems to vote on... except poltiticians. so now if you use canna youre a child beater, anti american, terrorist, traitor, drug addict, with no hope of ever attaining any self worth at all. welcome , brother misfits:thumbsup:

DEA hit Washington....

There are so many people who will not step forward for ''meds" because of ths FEDS threats and now their actions, thus, increasing the street's marketshare.

The camel's nose is much more than under the tent on this. We have a huge minority here that will not be trampled on, based upon what I have observed and heard. A NEW TEA PARTY??????????

It could be a true state's rights issue, which I believe is a classic example of why the fed needs to keep their big ass out. They are only fools to think they will ever stop people from lighting up in their own homes, which is what the vast majority of us want to be able to do.

I can't even light up in my own home because of the age-old paranoia. I was a CO MMJ patient. Now I have a whole host of ailments that previously have been remedied by a daily joint or two.

It is sad but the ''Reefer Madness" advocates are still out there and are a very sizable and vocal minority, albeit ignorance based.

BT
    Colorado